ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck with First American Title, HappilyEverAfter2007 ~ they are horrendous :furious: It will be 8 weeks tomorrow since my contract passed ROFR and it still has not closed :scared1: It took over 7 weeks just to get the closing documents :headache: My other title companies were fabulous, efficient and quick but not this one :eek:

Oh my gracious!!! I had read that requesting an alternative title company was an option but of course that was after we passed ROFR and were already moving forward. I have also read the horror stories. My broker said 2-3 weeks to get he closing docs and that they do this all of the time so not to be concerned, yet these other title companies are knocking them out so much faster. It is driving me insane. Hope you close soon!!!

Thebigman65---$110-$19182-160-AKV-Aug-0/18, 138/19, 160/20- sent 3/18

Sorry....re-posting again....premature string post before final price was locked in.....still a decent price IMHO!
Can't go too low or the mouse will take it. AKV is very nice love the Savanna views .Good luck .

Sorry....re-posting again....premature string post before final price was locked in.....still a decent price IMHO!

I agree! A savings of over $10,000 from buying direct is definitely not chump change!

i have had my first 2 attempts at Resale taken. Broker is trying to convince me with email, stats, etc. that I am pricing low and that's why they are getting ROFR'd. I told him I have seen plenty on the boards that have passed (AKV $100 to $110) in a lower price range, and he said "beware of what you read on the boards....we have 3000 sale in the past month, so our numbers are solid".....that may be, but I still think it is luck of the draw, and perhaps a little about the use year we went for (feb or March)
It is luck of the draw. Anyone know why UY matters

I received the same thing in the mail shortly after we had a contract taken in rofr which I thought was interesting timing as well since we have been staying at DVC resorts for the past 1-2 years and now decided to buy. I have a contract that recently passed rofr but not technically an owner yet so called and spoke to a guide to get my gift card. No idea if he knew we had a contract that passed rofr or not and I didn’t disclose it. The best part is Disney accidentally emailed me two different gift cards today!! :thanks:
Lucky you! :)

Good luck! AKV is so worth the wait. I'm 10 days in for 50 more points, also August. When my dd was young and in school, we usually went in August, and it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter