ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s something I was wondering too. Why does the buyer have to pay 2021 dues if there’s points for that year? Don’t all dues have to be paid in February?

Ya, I heard January. The seller is not using them for 2021, so the seller wants you to reimburse them?

Last edited:

I’m looking on dvcresalemarket to start pre-empting another contract now I’m expecting my 2nd attempt to get taken but there’s nothing out of their 22 sales that appeal.

Most of them are stripped contracts which is now what I’ll want to avoid so hopefully their listings will update over the next week or so
I'm doing the same as one of our is at $108/point though fully loaded. I only started looking in January when there seemed to be lots of choice. Is it usual for there to be only stripped contracts available after the January flurry?

I'm doing the same as one of our is at $108/point though fully loaded. I only started looking in January when there seemed to be lots of choice. Is it usual for there to be only stripped contracts available after the January flurry?

I'm wondering since many brokers are now also either directly offering or are affiliated in offering rentals and/or transfers if that's why there seems to be more and more stripped contracts. Just a thought as I haven't tried to sell so have no idea if a broker makes suggestions to transfer points out before listing.

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry - I've been following along and waiting for you to hear back. So disappointing.
Its disappointing. I had my eye on another contract just in case. But, someone snagged it just yesterday. There just aren't any contracts out there for me right now. Either not enough points or perfect points but can't close til Nov or Dec. I need points available before then.

This is a good point! Mine was sent 3/8 and I haven’t heard. We SHOULD pass at $160/pt for BLT, but I want to know! I didn’t want a “be patient” response! Seems like most others have heard though. That settles it... I’m emailing. :-)
Received a reply from my broker saying mine is not back yet, but she thinks it will be soon. Let’s hope. I suppose I’ll be seeing you all in the April thread. For all those in the boat with me, hoping yours come through soon!

Disneytrippin'---$152-$24320-160-BLT-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 0/21, 160/22-Seller pays closing- sent 3/11 Taken 3/31

🙁 sorry you didn't get this one!

Received a reply from my broker saying mine is not back yet, but she thinks it will be soon. Let’s hope. I suppose I’ll be seeing you all in the April thread. For all those in the boat with me, hoping yours come through soon!

I emailed on mine earlier too, heard back and no word for me yet..looks like the waiting game continues. :surfweb:

I'm wondering since many brokers are now also either directly offering or are affiliated in offering rentals and/or transfers if that's why there seems to be more and more stripped contracts. Just a thought as I haven't tried to sell so have no idea if a broker makes suggestions to transfer points out before listing.
I thought this wouldn’t be true but I did notice a lot of listings that had delayed closing until December....the plot thickens

I am so sorry this got taken. My offer got accepted yesterday for a 100 point stripped BLT contract at $153.. I can tell what the fate of that is going to be. This is indeed incredibly sad and hard
In the words of Dory.. just keep swimming. Grab another contract and go for it again. I’m now on try #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter