ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I entered that incorrectly. Seller already banked the points from 22 into 23, points from 23 into 24.
Congrats!— a very good contract price with banked points and the 23 points (even though you won’t have a ton of time to use the 23 points).

When I see a post like yours, I get FOMO and want to buy VCG around $250 and then I look at the full contract price and get a little woozy.

Congrats!— a very good contract price with banked points and the 23 points (even though you won’t have a ton of time to use the 23 points).

When I see a post like yours, I get FOMO and want to buy VCG around $250 and then I look at the full contract price and get a little woozy.
Thanks! We actually didn't factor in the expiring banked points in the offer. By the time we get those points, if by some miracle there's still anything left at Aulani, we might be able to make a trip out of it, but otherwise we are just going to get what we can for them.

Thanks! We actually didn't factor in the expiring banked points in the offer. By the time we get those points, if by some miracle there's still anything left at Aulani, we might be able to make a trip out of it, but otherwise we are just going to get what we can for them.
i wish DVC would enable contracts to close with an outstanding reservation for the new owners. So the seller would book on behalf of the new owner, and they don’t have to wait months to be able to use the points.

i wish DVC would enable contracts to close with an outstanding reservation for the new owners. So the seller would book on behalf of the new owner, and they don’t have to wait months to be able to use the points.
Nothing is stopping anyone from negotiating a transfer of the points from the contract prior to ROFR if the buyer is already a DVC member.

Are resale prices trending down given the higher interest rates this past year?

I purchased my first dvc aulani contract last year, and interested in expanding my points and looking for subsidized aul contracts (willing to wait for the right price - saw someone get a subsidized aul contract for $112pp last quarter).

Are resale prices trending down given the higher interest rates this past year?

I purchased my first dvc aulani contract last year, and interested in expanding my points and looking for subsidized aul contracts (willing to wait for the right price - saw someone get a subsidized aul contract for $112pp last quarter).
Here is a great website to check trends on resale prices: www.dvcrofr.com

It does seem like prices are trending down over the past year. You can always make an offer on a listing and see if you can even get ahead of current trends. Never know!

Finally got a chance to go back to VGC a couple weeks ago, and realized that we want more than our small contract. More than I want to spend, but at the same time quite pleased that it's nearly fully loaded and a decent price compared to many out there. AND it's in the same UY as our existing VGC points.

Lorana---$250-$44648-170-VGC-Oct-170/23, 170/24, 170/25- sent 1/15

I got an OKW at $80 a point for 25 points and seeing some get listed at $80 to start I felt defeated lol. And this $88 SSR, I tried for a couple BRV and SSR so I’m slightly jealous but I really only wanted 25 points so it worked out but I would have went for a small Riv contract had I seen one earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter