ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have Emily as your processor at MV Title? I'm trying to figure out why they're taking 1.5 weeks for ours and others are getting theirs in 2 days.
Beth on the first and Scott on the second, at least according to their emails. Not sure how they collectively push these forward.

On the first contract, I received passing ROFR email at 5:30pm and Beth had the contract to me by 11am the next day. I've had zero issues thus far, but I'll certainly report any that I come across. I tend to be incredibly impatient :-)

I sympathize with you. I'd probably be going crazy, even though they state that these could take 14 business days. That's hard to fathom with a product they deal exclusively with.

Beth on the first and Scott on the second, at least according to their emails. Not sure how they collectively push these forward.

On the first contract, I received passing ROFR email at 5:30pm and Beth had the contract to me by 11am the next day. I've had zero issues thus far, but I'll certainly report any that I come across. I tend to be incredibly impatient :-)

I sympathize with you. I'd probably be going crazy, even though they state that these could take 14 business days. That's hard to fathom with a product they deal exclusively with.

I'm convinced Emily is out on vacation this week and no one had the brainpower to reassign us instead of waiting the extra ten days.

UPDATE!

disneydad7281231---$112-$28887-250-PVB-Feb-0/23, 0/24, 250/25, 250/26- sent 2/19 PASSED 3/4
Moving faster then expected! Passed 3/4. Signed with notary 3/7. Closing 3/11.

How long after closing do you get stuff from Disney? What do you actually get? Does it get assigned to my Disney experience login?
I know this has probably been addressed somewhere else on here....

Well I'm really intrigued. Is your processor Emily?

And you received a different set of disclosures than the one included above that I received?

Have they got me in some Bizarro world alternative? 24 hrs for some and 11 days for mine. Good grief.
No mine is being dealt with by Beth. Very bizarre, you’d think they would just do it first in first out! Seller hasn’t signed yet though so I may be waiting a while still!

Question. Is there a timeframe or due to date for getting the closing docs back to the title company? I was surprised that the documents need to be printed and signed with ink then mailed .(you’d think edocs in 2024)

Last edited:
Question. Is there a timeframe or due to date for getting the closing docs back to the title company? I was surprised that the documents need to be printed and signed with ink then mailed .(you’d think edocs in 2024)
You can pay for a mobile notary with most title companies. Makes everything e-sign.

anytimeuwnt---$116-$29815-250-BLT-Feb-0/23, 250/24, 250/25, 250/26- sent 2/19

Very happy with this. Offered below asking pp and it was immediately accepted. Our first foray into DVC. Next..... Buying direct in order to get the golden halo.
:earsboy:

UPDATED!!!!
a couple of updates. I had the closing costs wrong so that bumps me down from 815 to 786. Total cost changes to $29,786 from $29,815

New String below with corrected figures!
👇👇👇👇

anytimeuwnt---$116-$29786-250-BLT-Feb-0/23, 250/24, 250/25, 250/26- sent 2/19, passed 3/5
Closing set for 3/12. #Vibes #Boom

BrianLo---$100-$12057-100-AUL-Dec-82/22, 0/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 2/21, passed 3/8

Least excited passer of all time… this went faster than I was expecting and I’m 13 days out from returning to Canada. Oh well, they’ll have to wait.

Aulani is also more annoying than I was expecting. I’m waiting on an update about what to do since they asked for a US SIN, which I don’t have 😂

I’m glad I’m not the only one who was somewhat unprepared for that!

Mine said 14 days to return it. Apparently I’m going to use every second of that.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who was somewhat unprepared for that!

Mine said 14 days to return it. Apparently I’m going to use every second of that.
Who are you using for closing Aulani? We are using First American and we were given the option to use an e-notary. The company told me that otherwise, as Canadians we would have to go to an American consulate or embassy to get it notarized. No thanks.

Who are you using for closing Aulani? We are using First American and we were given the option to use an e-notary. The company told me that otherwise, as Canadians we would have to go to an American consulate or embassy to get it notarized. No thanks.

First American as well, I am going to use the e notary! I’m just in South Africa and the whole printing, fedexing shenanigans is not happening on vacation. Never mind wiring money.

What did you do about the SSN that they supposedly want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter