~~~Scrapbooking exchange sent/received thread~~~COMPLETED!!

Good Morning!

Feels like Spring here in NY. I wonder how long it will last???

Hope you all have a good day!!

Got my shopping done and my parcel is on its way:banana: Did my shopping at a local independant craft shop that is like Alladins cave,absolutely stuffed with all sorts of craft stuff. Don't know how the staff manage to find anything in it:rotfl: Anyway enough of my ramblings,my parcel has a long long journey ahead of it. Hope it arrives safe and sound.

Good morning, scrappers.
:yay: for some more mailings.

It shouldn't be much longer before our first arrival :hyper:

I started my shopping and will finish this week. My pacakge will be mailed on Friday with some other things I need to go to the PO for.

Good Morning!

I just tracked my package online. It seems to already be in the state that I sent it to. "She" might receive it today!!

Good Morning!

I just tracked my package online. It seems to already be in the state that I sent it to. "She" might receive it today!!

:yay: My package is the right state too! :yay:

Hopefully it will get there today or tomorrow.

I had sent out all of my exchanges, and recieved one today :).

From Ann, I had recieved-
*Pack of charms
*Keepsake ice cubes x 3
*Mailbox alphabets
*Assorted picture frame die cuts, and other die cuts
*Assorted 3D stickers, magnetic clips, rubs ons....
*Packet of assorted die cuts
*Assorted alphabet rounds

WOW Ann, thank you so much for the great assortment. You had REALLY outdone yourself. I have not seen any of the items that you had sent to me before, so this is very exciting. And, thank you for thinking of items that I could use for both scrapbooking, and cardmaking. :yay: :woohoo: I hope nothing feel out while it was being shipped since there was a big slit at the bottom of the envelope :sad2: . The postal system needs to be more careful when they handle their packages.

Was the packet of this & that by My Mind's Eye in it?
I can't remember what was outside of the plastic baggie. I know something was, but that's what I get for not writing it down.

I was so excited when I opened the mail box and saw my package here today!!!
It was from Sarah!!!
I got:
Spring Ribbon ( 3 different ones)
Photo frame dimensional stickers
little roses
groom suit and outfit stickers
wedding party stickers
stickers that say all made up, the bouquet, shoes, something old....etc...
Bride stickers w/ wedding cake
3-d hearts and present and cake stickers
embossed wedding stickers
silver and gold hearts
and gold letters!
Thank you soooo much! I LOVE all of it and cant wait to scrap our wedding now!!!!!!!!

I will be shopping on wednesday and mailing on thursday!

That one was my favorite. I kept one for me. :teeth: I like having the frame and embellishments matching like that.

I was so excited when I opened the mail box and saw my package here today!!!
It was from Sarah!!!
I got:
Spring Ribbon ( 3 different ones)
Photo frame dimensional stickers
little roses
groom suit and outfit stickers
wedding party stickers
stickers that say all made up, the bouquet, shoes, something old....etc...
Bride stickers w/ wedding cake
3-d hearts and present and cake stickers
embossed wedding stickers
silver and gold hearts
and gold letters!
Thank you soooo much! I LOVE all of it and cant wait to scrap our wedding now!!!!!!!!

I will be shopping on wednesday and mailing on thursday!

I am so glad to hear that you received your package and that you are happy with everything.
Wishing you the best of luck!! Enjoy your wedding scrapbooking!!

No....but I planning on SHOPPING today!! :cool1:

Shipping should be either tomorrow or Thurs. :thumbsup2 I will keep you posted! :goodvibes

I am so excited!!

Just wanted to drop in, and let everyone know I haven't forgotten about my package. I've been under the weather since last Saturday and haven't done any shopping. I'm planning on shopping after work today in order to get everything I need for this exchange. I'm hoping to have my package in the mail either Thurs or Fri. I'll report back once my package is on its way.

Just wanted to drop in, and let everyone know I haven't forgotten about my package. I've been under the weather since last Saturday and haven't done any shopping. I'm planning on shopping after work today in order to get everything I need for this exchange. I'm hoping to have my package in the mail either Thurs or Fri. I'll report back once my package is on its way.

Hope you're feeling a lot better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter