~~~Scrapbooking exchange sent/received thread~~~COMPLETED!!

I finished my shopping today and didn't even get too much for myself. LOL Mine will be postal on Friday.

Tomorrow is mail day!!

Post here when you ACTUALLY mail out so I can mark you off. (not intend to mail.....we all know how that goes).

There are still about 6-7 to be mailed.

I received mine today all the way from Hawaii. I got a bunch of die cut outs and some cuutle bug kids Number dies that match Abc dies I got in another exchange. Oh and the all important HI CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Patsy.

:woohoo: I also recevied my exchange today from Patsy :teeth:
Lots of die cuts.....so cute.
And great Chistmas wood stickers, a pack of assorted vacation themed stickers, tags, borders and embellishments, Mickey head dimensional stickers and a Cinderella stencil.
Thank you so much, Patsy....now I need to find time to get to work.
Just ordered over 200 prints from the last 3 vacations, so I will have plenty to do!!

Any mailings today?

I received mine today all the way from Hawaii. I got a bunch of die cut outs and some cuutle bug kids Number dies that match Abc dies I got in another exchange. Oh and the all important HI CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Patsy.

:woohoo: I also recevied my exchange today from Patsy :teeth:
Lots of die cuts.....so cute.
And great Chistmas wood stickers, a pack of assorted vacation themed stickers, tags, borders and embellishments, Mickey head dimensional stickers and a Cinderella stencil.
Thank you so much, Patsy....now I need to find time to get to work.
Just ordered over 200 prints from the last 3 vacations, so I will have plenty to do!!

Any mailings today?

You're welcome. :goodvibes

TODAY is mail day!!

There are still 5 packages that need to get sent out.
Please post here when you mail.....or let me know if you are going to be late.

Wishing all of you a good weekend!!

Wishing all of you a good weekend!!

Thank you...you too :)
Anyone doing anything special for Valentine's Day? :love:

Reminder PMs will go out later this afternoon to the 4 people I have not heard from yet ....so post here when you mail please.

Yes, we are going to McCormick & Schmick's for dinner. It's a seafood restaurant downtown Baltimore at the Inner Harbour. Wonderful seafood, I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, to top things off I need to be out of the house because my 17 year old is cooking dinner for his girlfriend. The only cooking he's ever done is over the campfire while with the boyscouts. I did remind him that when you cook you also clean up, hopefully he listens to me. I hope I have a house left when we return from our dinner. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Sounds fun, Jean.
We are just going to a movie and out for lunch.

Reminder PMs are going out now. Still 4 people to check in.
Any arrivals?

Yes, we are going to McCormick & Schmick's for dinner. It's a seafood restaurant downtown Baltimore at the Inner Harbour. Wonderful seafood, I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, to top things off I need to be out of the house because my 17 year old is cooking dinner for his girlfriend. The only cooking he's ever done is over the campfire while with the boyscouts. I did remind him that when you cook you also clean up, hopefully he listens to me. I hope I have a house left when we return from our dinner. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Sounds nice. What is your son making for his girlfriend?

No arrival here today.

THANK YOU MOMMYTOTWO!!

I got my package yesterday....I just forgot to post...sorry

I got a wonderful package full of stickers and cut outs and a metal stencil for embossing. And it is my fav. character...CINDERELLA!! :goodvibes

I am so excited to use them!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. Jean...your package is being put in the mail tomorrow....sorry I am late with it...I sure hope you like it! :hug: :flower3:

THANK YOU MOMMYTOTWO!!

I got my package yesterday....I just forgot to post...sorry

I got a wonderful package full of stickers and cut outs and a metal stencil for embossing. And it is my fav. character...CINDERELLA!! :goodvibes

I am so excited to use them!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. Jean...your package is being put in the mail tomorrow....sorry I am late with it...I sure hope you like it! :hug: :flower3:

You're welcome :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter