~~~Scrapbooking exchange sent/received thread~~~COMPLETED!!

:( I do have that cartridge, but I can't figure it out, so I am not able to find that die cut.

Figure what size you want the shamrock - 2 inches? 3 inches? and make sure the "real dial size" button is lit up. This way the shamrock will be the size you pick, not scaled to fit the leprechaun. Now make sure the "accessories 3" button is also lit up. Then you will press [shift] and the leprechaun button (second row from top, second button in from left). Press cut. Repeat as needed. :thumbsup2

Sorry I haven't been on to post. I meant to get on Friday at my moms but somehow I just never made it. My package was mailed out priority on Friday so it should be to its new home on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I also recieved a great package from mommytotwo. It was full of stickers, die cuts, and some stenciling templates for boy things. There is a train on there that I love. I'm sure I forgot somethings but I loved them all.

It arrived while I was gone yesterday.

Thank you soo very much!

A beautiful turquoise 12x12 album with extra pages.
MakingMemories embellishment paper pack - 40 single-sided sheets of 12x12 paper
32 borders - in pastels that match the paper pack
Keepsake essentials die cuts - celebration
Jolees - 8 pc family vacation; 7 pc camping; 15 pc snorkle; 13 pc sun flowers
American crafts premium ribbon - 6 rolls of matching/coordinating ribbon
K&Company metal art set - 99 pieces of brads, eyelets & photo turns - these match the ribbon very well :thumbsup2
Scotch initially repositionable photo splints - I'm guessing these become permanent if you leave them alone? I use these little squares a LOT. I get the 3L ones at Hobby Lobby when they go 1/2 off. Can never have too many of these. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for everything that is needed to make a complete album, except for the photos.:love: :cloud9:

You are welcome, hopefully you will be able to use the items I sent. Never know what kind of taste when it comes to scrapbooking that others have. Enjoy and have fun.

Glad to hear of a couple of more arrivals.
And, thank you for checking in, Jenny ::yes::
That just means 2 more to verify mailing........and hopefully with return of mail tomorrow, we will hear of more arrivals.

Figure what size you want the shamrock - 2 inches? 3 inches? and make sure the "real dial size" button is lit up. This way the shamrock will be the size you pick, not scaled to fit the leprechaun. Now make sure the "accessories 3" button is also lit up. Then you will press [shift] and the leprechaun button (second row from top, second button in from left). Press cut. Repeat as needed. :thumbsup2

Thank you Ann, I will try that out today.

Sorry I haven't been on to post. I meant to get on Friday at my moms but somehow I just never made it. My package was mailed out priority on Friday so it should be to its new home on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I also recieved a great package from mommytotwo. It was full of stickers, die cuts, and some stenciling templates for boy things. There is a train on there that I love. I'm sure I forgot somethings but I loved them all.

You're welcome :).

Thank you for showing me that new feature. This is the detailed type of directions that I need for the entire Cricut machine, and cartridges :lmao: .

I had made the shamrock, but it only has three leaves, and I need a four leaf....do you know if there are any other clover in any other cartridge...one that has four leaves? :wizard:

No four leaf, but I have seen people use 4 hearts to make a four leaf clover. You have to free hand the stem though.

I just got mine from JennyL! :) :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Thank you
- LG soccer ball sticker thing
- 2 different sheets of Disney stickers
- 1 sheet of travel stickers
- 3 packs of green and brown paper, some green paper flowers and a little paper pad

Thanks again!!!! :banana:

I just got mine from JennyL! :) :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Thank you
- LG soccer ball sticker thing
- 2 different sheets of Disney stickers
- 1 sheet of travel stickers
- 3 packs of green and brown paper, some green paper flowers and a little paper pad

Thanks again!!!! :banana:

Glad it got there.

Any other arrivals today?

::yes:: I had recieved two exchanges today. Here is what I had gotten.

From Ashley-tinkash01-
*Hawaii and Florida cardstock stickers
*Snapshot cardstock stickers
*Alphabet flocked stickers
*Assorted stickers/embellishments

From Becky-Piglets Pal-
*In a cute tote there was...
*Chip & Dale pretzels
*Jigsaw shapes
*Assorted charms, die cut shapes, ....
*Twill
*Assorted color of brads
*Martha Stewart bouquet of pigment ink pads

Thank you both for such neat items. :dance3:

:woohoo: Glad to hear of another.

Finally heard from our MIA person. She is mailing tomorrow....so hopefully this one will be wrapped up this week ::yes::

::yes:: I had recieved two exchanges today. Here is what I had gotten.

From Ashley-tinkash01-
*Hawaii and Florida cardstock stickers
*Snapshot cardstock stickers
*Alphabet flocked stickers
*Assorted stickers/embellishments

From Becky-Piglets Pal-
*In a cute tote there was...
*Chip & Dale pretzels
*Jigsaw shapes
*Assorted charms, die cut shapes, ....
*Twill
*Assorted color of brads
*Martha Stewart bouquet of pigment ink pads

Thank you both for such neat items. :dance3:

YAY! Glad you recieved & liked it!

One package sent. Many apologies!

Also, package received! From Nancy! Here's what I got:
-Walt Disney World sticker book with 200 stickers
-Wat Disney World character autograph stickers
-red, gold, pink and purple scrapbooking gel pens
-one sheet of Mickey Mouse stickers
-'Disney Vacation' adhesive title
-60 vacation stickers
-two packs of Snow White stickers
-two packs of Mickey and Friends stickers
-Sleeping Beauty stickers
-Winnie-the-Pooh and friends stickers
-scrapbooking paper tags book
-'Special Memories' stickers
-butterfly and flower stickers
-Splash Mountain keyring
-M&Ms's 2009 calendar keyring

I was spoilt! Thanks so much, Nancy! :)

Glad it arrived. Hope it is all useful to you.

Hope we hear of an arrival or 2 today ::yes:: They should all be getting close!!

:woohoo: HOORAY!! :woohoo: My package arrived about 1/2 hour ago.:cool1:

My request was for things associated with pastry and baking, since DD is a pastry chef, and Disney, since we love everything Disney. Here's what was inside:

-long sheet of Disney stickers(labels) with space on which to write
-sheet of Mickey heads stickers made of stones
-sparkly Disney Vacation words with fireworks and balloons stickers
-sheet of Alice in Wonderland stickers
-Jolee Kiss the Cook fabric mini hat
-Jolee chocolate fountain sticker with dipped food stickers
-Jolee 3D cupcakes with different frostings and toppings stickers
-Jolee birthday cakes stickers
-Jolee birthday sheet cake, candy, cupcakes and gifts stickers sheet
-Jolee sheet with 2 wedding cakes stickers
-Paper Bliss 3D shopping bag, birthday cake and cupcakes stickers

Thank you so much Juli (Fire14). I love everything and will be sharing with DD, who I know will love them, too!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter