~~~Scrapbooking exchange sent/received thread~~~COMPLETED!!

P.S. Jean...your package is being put in the mail tomorrow....sorry I am late with it...I sure hope you like it! :hug: :flower3:

no problem Evita, I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Sounds nice. What is your son making for his girlfriend?

My son went to the computer and google "Valentine Recipes" and came up with this recipe. He's making "Angel Hair spag, garlic shrimp" dish (not sure the name). Hopefully they will enjoy it, he did say if it's not good than there's always McDonalds down the road. Than for dessert he was going to make a pie until I talked him into fruit fondue instead. He went for the idea. I'll let you all know how his dinner turns out, sometime tomorrow.

Sounds like a great dinner.....hope it goes well for him.

Okay....still need 3 people to check in and tell us they mailed.
Hopefully some more arrivals will be reported soon also.

Monday is a holiday, so we will have a couple of days of no news....at least in the US ;)

Mine arrived on thur, but this was the first chance to post. From Erin (Just call me happy)I got the following:

Mini craft tote
chipboard letters x2 pkges
Alphabet epixy stickers
antiquing tool
bright collored slides
soft charms
clipper with 50 clips
2 mini albums
scoring & burnishing tool
2 stretchy frames
3 ribbons
2 rub on letters pkges
bubble letter stckers
christmas stickers
jolee's beach stickers
bo bunny 4 pack pencils with a pink apron

Thank *U* very much for everything. Now if I just get in the mood to scrap.........:)

thanks for checking in Juli and Becky.

Just need to hear of 4 more being mailed.....2 were supposed to go out today. Did they make it??

I'm sad I missed this exchange. I love the scrapping exchange, but I was on vacation! Hopefully it'll be done again and I can participate next time! :goodvibes

it will be repeating over the summer sometime, Ashley. Hope we see you then.

it will be repeating over the summer sometime, Ashley. Hope we see you then.

I'm sure I'll be around then...we're are going to be going back to work at march and most likely working through the summer and into the fall. Thanks for the info!

:rotfl: Patsy. Have you started scrap booking yet? Or just working on cards now?

:rotfl2: just working on those cards. I have been up till midnight these past few days trying to come up with ideas, organizing all my items....
But, I was actually going to try to put together a scrapbooking page, but then I remembered that I had ordered a certain type of scrapbooking paper that would match the pictures that I was planning on putting together. So, I am going to wait on that, and keep looking for ideas online.
I need to find a bigger clover...I can't find one on ANY of my Cricut cartridges.:confused:

Fun....I really need to get back to it.
I find I can go good for a while and then need to take a break to get new ideas or all the pages start looking a like or getting too simplified.
I have a huge order of pictures coming soon, so maybe by then I will have my spring cleaning done, so I can get to work.
No clover, on any of those cartridges!! :eek: You got so many too.

Fun....I really need to get back to it.
I find I can go good for a while and then need to take a break to get new ideas or all the pages start looking a like or getting too simplified.
I have a huge order of pictures coming soon, so maybe by then I will have my spring cleaning done, so I can get to work.
No clover, on any of those cartridges!! :eek: You got so many too.

Yup. I am surprised as well. I know that the Hello Kitty one doesn't have a clover, and I don't think the other two that I am waiting on recieving does either. I wish that I was crafty.

When I can't find things, I go online and find clip art and print them out.

Still haven't heard from 2 people......they both should have received by now, as well as have mailed out.
Hope we hear something soon.

Did everyone have a good Valentines Day?! I got a huge suprise. My FI was supposed to work last night. So at about 4:30 at work he shows up with a dozen yellow roses (my favorite) and a beautiful open heart necklace I have been wanting from Kay's!!! He also told me we could eat anywhere I wanted so I chose a place neither of us had been!!! I had a GREAT day!!

Did everyone have a good Valentines Day?! I got a huge suprise. My FI was supposed to work last night. So at about 4:30 at work he shows up with a dozen yellow roses (my favorite) and a beautiful open heart necklace I have been wanting from Kay's!!! He also told me we could eat anywhere I wanted so I chose a place neither of us had been!!! I had a GREAT day!!

What a nice Valentines surprise :).

:rotfl2: just working on those cards. I have been up till midnight these past few days trying to come up with ideas, organizing all my items....
But, I was actually going to try to put together a scrapbooking page, but then I remembered that I had ordered a certain type of scrapbooking paper that would match the pictures that I was planning on putting together. So, I am going to wait on that, and keep looking for ideas online.
I need to find a bigger clover...I can't find one on ANY of my Cricut cartridges.:confused:

There is a clover on the Paper Dolls cartridge. It is with the Leprechaun. :thumbsup2

My package is on its way.

It arrived while I was gone yesterday.

Thank you soo very much!

A beautiful turquoise 12x12 album with extra pages.
MakingMemories embellishment paper pack - 40 single-sided sheets of 12x12 paper
32 borders - in pastels that match the paper pack
Keepsake essentials die cuts - celebration
Jolees - 8 pc family vacation; 7 pc camping; 15 pc snorkle; 13 pc sun flowers
American crafts premium ribbon - 6 rolls of matching/coordinating ribbon
K&Company metal art set - 99 pieces of brads, eyelets & photo turns - these match the ribbon very well :thumbsup2
Scotch initially repositionable photo splints - I'm guessing these become permanent if you leave them alone? I use these little squares a LOT. I get the 3L ones at Hobby Lobby when they go 1/2 off. Can never have too many of these. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for everything that is needed to make a complete album, except for the photos.:love: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter