Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

I wish had I known about you flip flop fetish!

Target had the cutest ones on clearance! Even though you are not my "buddy" I would have picked you up a pair.....

Mal;)

I like: Has a "Secret" Flip-Flop Addiction :teeth:

J&D - Thank goodness the TFs don't seem to hang out on the RP board too much! Guess my secret is safe you you guys! ;)

Mal - You are too sweet! Did I tell you have a diamond fettish too? :D I was just at Target today and didn't get a chance to go to the shoe dept. Sounds like a good reason to go back. :bounce:

Denise, the tag fairies are everywhere!!!:eek: Don't be too sure they are not on this board!! ;)

:):)

You're right Beanie, I forgot how powerful and all knowing the TGs are!!! :eek: I will never doubt their powers again!

Denise the flip flops were with the iScream stuff although they may have some in the shoe section also.

what size?

Mal

Beanie- Could you please stick this at the top until the exchange is over?

Denise- I bet you get some flip-flops before the exchange is over.

Thanks, Beanie! :D

Denise- It looks like you've been tagged! :p :teeth:

Originally posted by J&D
Denise- I bet you get some flip-flops before the exchange is over.

The fact that they would come from a Disser would make them even more special. You guys are the greatest!:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by J&D
Thanks, Beanie! :D

Denise- It looks like you've been tagged! :p :teeth:

Hey, who alerted the TFs?????? Have we no secrets here on these boards? ROFLMAO!
xxrotflmao.gif
Too funny! Hmmm, don't know if I should be giving the evil eye to Beanie or J&D.
smooch.gif
Something is rotten in Denmark and it's not my feet, I wear flip flops!
newtonguesmile.gif

don't know if I should be giving the evil eye to Beanie or J&D
Definitely Beanie! :p
Why?
1) I didn't reveal your secret. Remember that I told Beanie she would have to ask YOU about your collection. I'm keeping all secret pal info strictly confidential.
2) As you can see, I don't have any tags. Therefore, I have no earthly idea who the TFs are.
:confused:

I want to play!!!:bounce
I just read this.
No one will know who I am because I am still a little new:smooth:
If you have any leftover names...people who have no one to play with at lunch time......no friends in the school yard....
No one to hold the other end of the jump rope?????
Someone who keeps the photo in the frame they just bought and says it is there "friend":confused:
No one to hold going down Splash Mountain...no Minnie for thier Mickey...:earsgirl: :earsboy:
I am just 1 day late.....:rolleyes: :earseek: hmmmmmm:teeth: :wave:

Originally posted by J&D
Definitely Beanie! :p

<b><i>Beanie looks up to the sky and starts to whistle</b></i>:p:p

I told you that the Tag Fairies are everywhere, Denise!! :):)

Definitely Beanie!
Why?
1) I didn't reveal your secret. Remember that I told Beanie she would have to ask YOU about your collection. I'm keeping all secret pal info strictly confidential.
2) As you can see, I don't have any tags. Therefore, I have no earthly idea who the TFs are.

You're right, sorry for the lack of confidence. I should have never doubted you. How could someone who was so generous with her time in organizing this be so dastardly? ;)

<b><i>Beanie looks up to the sky and starts to whistle</b></i>:p:p
I told you that the Tag Fairies are everywhere, Denise!! :):)

Looks like I've found the culprit. Thanks Beanz! :wave:

AdventurerKat- I might still be able to fit you in the exchange if you will send me your info ASAP! Check the PM I sent you Tues. night. Hurry!!!
:bounce:

You're right, sorry for the lack of confidence. I should have never doubted you. How could someone who was so generous with her time in organizing this be so dastardly?
Yeah! I even looked for you some flip-flops when I went to Target tonight, so you better be nice and stop falsely accusing me of things or I will PM your secret pal and tell them to send you a lump of coal because you've been a BAD GIRL! :eek:

;)

I saw on another board that Payless has Montego Bay flip-flops on sale for $1.

Originally posted by dtuleya
Looks like I've found the culprit. Thanks Beanz! :wave:

Not me, Denise!! I am not a Tag Fairy, but I do have a certain pull with one of them! ;):)

Hope everyone is having a great night !:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter