Sept 16 2012 - WONDERing who's on the Calif Coastal with me?!

Hello everyone! My family and I will not be cruising with you, but we will be cruising on the Oct 7th Pacific Coast cruise shortly after you return. ;) I was wondering if, when you return of course, someone would be so kind as to upload the Personal Navigators so we can peek at them?? Pretty please! It would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance and have a WONDERful cruise!! :thumbsup2

Brandy

Hello everyone! My family and I will not be cruising with you, but we will be cruising on the Oct 7th Pacific Coast cruise shortly after you return. ;) I was wondering if, when you return of course, someone would be so kind as to upload the Personal Navigators so we can peek at them?? Pretty please! It would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance and have a WONDERful cruise!! :thumbsup2

Brandy

:wave2: Hi Brandy! Really wish you were cruising with us! Our DS's are the same age and my DS has made me promise to keep an eye out for possible friends to hang with onboard.. :goodvibes I would be more than happy to upload and post them for you.. No worries... Hope you have an AWESOME cruise!!

:wave2: Hi Brandy! Really wish you were cruising with us! Our DS's are the same age and my DS has made me promise to keep an eye out for possible friends to hang with onboard.. :goodvibes I would be more than happy to upload and post them for you.. No worries... Hope you have an AWESOME cruise!!

Thank you so very much! I'm so excited!! My son has no idea we are booked on this cruise and as long as I can keep my mouth shut, I plan to keep it that way! I'm not too good with secrets, I've already almost blown the surprise twice! :rotfl: Sorry we won't be cruising at the same time, the boys could've escaped from hanging out with us boring parents and found some fun stuff to do! I hope you all have a fantastic time and bring the ship home safely for us!!

Thank you so very much! I'm so excited!! My son has no idea we are booked on this cruise and as long as I can keep my mouth shut, I plan to keep it that way! I'm not too good with secrets, I've already almost blown the surprise twice! :rotfl: Sorry we won't be cruising at the same time, the boys could've escaped from hanging out with us boring parents and found some fun stuff to do! I hope you all have a fantastic time and bring the ship home safely for us!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Had a huge laugh reading your post! I CAN'T keep a secret from my kids if my life depended on it! I blow it EVERY time, so this cruise I just came out and said it.. I get SOOOOO EXCITED about it, that I HAVE to have someone to tell (other than EVERYONE else! lol)... Good luck keeping the secret..:thumbsup2 I'm sure your son will be thrilled once the cat is out of the bag!! Happy WONDER'ing... :)

We won't be able to join you on this great cruise, but have fun everyone!! :)

Awwww Angel, I'm sorry you and your family are no longer cruising with us... Hope everything is ok.. Hopefully it wont be too long before you and your family experience your first magical cruise! Take care..

I just read that they are canceling the High Tea from all cruises. That's one thing I was looking forward to enjoying.

I just read that they are canceling the High Tea from all cruises. That's one thing I was looking forward to enjoying.

Really? I started a little account just for all of the special Palo reservations we could make. I did High Tea for the first time on our Alaskan cruise last year and I am so glad that I did. I trully enjoyed that.

How many folks are going to Disneyland before the cruise? Our five year anniversary is the day before this cruise and we plan to spend a couple of day at the Grand Californian and Disneyland before we set sail.

How many folks are going to Disneyland before the cruise? Our five year anniversary is the day before this cruise and we plan to spend a couple of day at the Grand Californian and Disneyland before we set sail.

We plan to arrive on Thurs., Sept. 13 from Indiana. One of our college friends living in Bakersfield is driving down to join us for Fri. & Sat. at DL.

Gayle

Hi All
My DH and I will be on this cruise along with DS (9 and 5). We are coming from New Zealand on the 5th and spending time with family in LA and around and about before getting on the Wonder for the trip of a lifetime.

The FE looks like fun :) Can I join in please???

Looking forward to the whole trip - but the cruise will be the cherry on the cake :)

Gosh its quiet here - did I scare everyone away??

Not sure why but this is the least active Pacific Coast thread! The later September cruises have more active posters.

Welcome to our thread :)

We're from the Los Angeles area and this will be our second Disney cruise with our 1 year old daughter. Our first was MR last year for her first birthday! We convinced some friends to travel with us too so we're really excited! :cheer2:

I will be on the cruise also my Grandmother,Mother and Sister I would like to do the FE also

We live here in California and have annual passes.. When I mentioned how awesome it would be to head out to Disneyland the day before we set sail to meet fellow cruisers who would be there he looked at me like I was crazy :rotfl:.. We were on the MR in Jan and being that we traveled with our 4 children plus 2 of their friends the day before sailing was chaotic to say the least. I tried to convince him since we are now only traveling with our 2 youngest that we should be packed up by friday free sat for Disneyland but he's not having it.. lol

Hi All
My DH and I will be on this cruise along with DS (9 and 5). We are coming from New Zealand on the 5th and spending time with family in LA and around and about before getting on the Wonder for the trip of a lifetime.

The FE looks like fun :) Can I join in please???

Looking forward to the whole trip - but the cruise will be the cherry on the cake :)

Hi there! So glad your coming along! I just had my son Noah post a reply to your son Ceejay! Oh Noah was absolutely thrilled that someone finally replied to his post.. My son Nathan is here moping around saying "why can't I talk to someone, Noah is soooo LUCKY" :rotfl: I'm not officially in charge of the FE but I am trying to keep track of who wants to join in just in case no one takes the reins on it.. hehehe Soooo looking forward to meeting you and your family!

I will be on the cruise also my Grandmother,Mother and Sister I would like to do the FE also
Hi there.. Glad your sailing with us all. I'm not in charge of the FE, but it doesn't seem like anyone else is so I'm keeping track of everyone who wants to join in just in case no one takes charge of it.. Looking forward to meeting you and your family! :goodvibes

Greetings!

We are trying to plan our port adventures today and are somewhat disappointed in the DCL offerings. Now we wish we were in SD for two days instead of one. Oh well. :rolleyes2

For your Cali natives, we are interested in the Trolley Tour, Zoo, & USS Midway Museum. Since we are in port only 8:30am-7:30pm, is more than one of these doable in a single day? (I'd really like to do both the Zoo & Midway, but both look very time intensive.)

Also, does anyone know exactly where we will be docked?
Thanks!
Gayle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter