sites

vsb372

Earning My Ears
Wendy,
just read your answers. They were great. My only concern is the bus transportation. I have been reading horror stories and it is really bothering me.This trip is my idea. My kids age 12 and 9 would want to have some fun and make friends but DH would like some space and privacy. Does loop 300 have all that. I just read about site 328 is this a good site? Will I have trouble getting the site I request for late Nov?

I think your chance of getting a specific site are slim regardless of time of year. If you are going during Thanksgiving, you should be glad they grant your request for a specific loop. I spent a great deal of time exploring FW my past trip and I didn't see bad loop in the whole campground. It just depends on what you are looking for.

The new bus system has you take a specific colored bus to the settlement depot then switch to a park bus. Settlement Depot is PH & the marina. Because it has become the trans central hub for FW we prefer one less bus and try to get close to this area. In the past we have found that we have a decreased wait time by using to the Settlement bus stop. Some good loops if you have reserved a preferred site is 400 or 700. The 300 loop is a pet loop now and does have a playground nearby, but there is also a playground hear PH as well. You might want to take a look at the map on www.disneyzone.actusa.net.

From Settlement Depot you can catch a bus to MGM, TTC, WL and the boat to MK, WL or CR.

From The Outpost you can catch a bus to Epcot, AK, and DTD.

If you want to minimize bus transfers etc, pick withc parks you will visit and then request a site closer to either Settlemnt/Outpost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter