slo’s HALLOWEEN 10/31 poll - Your Halloween Outfit

Your Halloween Outfit - what are you wearing today? (m.c.)

• Halloween top (shirt, sweater and etc)

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • Halloween bottom (shorts, pants and etc)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Halloween socks

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Halloween hat

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Halloween hair piece

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No themed clothes, but I will wear something orange

• No themed clothes, but I will wear something black

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • No themed clothes, but I will wear something that’s a combo of orange & black

• I wear nothing that is for Halloween

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters
I'm wearing a Disney tunic and ghost earrings. Bad picture, but I am wearing it.
Love holiday clothes....Halloween and Christmas are my favorite

20231031_065942(1).jpg

I'm wearing black pants and a Halloween Horror Nights shirt from a previous year. That will get me through taking my dad to the doctor today and then attending HHN tonight. I'll also add my hoodie from when HHN did the Rocky Horror Tribute Show after the sun goes down.

I have a few things (Disney/Haunted Mansion stuff) but I'm probably not going out of the house today so I won't be wearing them. We do have quite a bit of decor though, including the 4ft. inflatable Cheshire Cat DW scored for $4!:ccat:

I had to run to Lowe's yesterday to get an air filter and I stumbled upon "All Halloween 75% off." They had two Hitchhiking Ghosts banners and I got them for 5 bucks each! I consider stuff like that year-round decor, so I am happy.

Orange Mickey Mouse dressed as a mummy tshirt, orange and black socks and black pants. When I go outside later I’ll put on a black jacket, boots, some Halloween necklaces and glow sticks.

Halloween top for work; full costume for tonight :)
Fun - what‘s your costume?
I’m wearing a Mickey Halloween t-shirt cause we’re at WDW. 😁
I’m jealous - have fun and tell Mickey I said “Hi!”
Bathing suit and a t shirt - I’m in Maui ☀️☀️
Wow…I’m even more jealous of this - LOL!
Have a fun & safe trip
Dude, nobody likes a one-upper. :earboy2: It's 32 degrees here:cold:
It’s cold here too - we had heavy snow flurries this morning ❄️🥶👎🏻

Thanks everyone for your posts and pictures - they’ve been fun to look at and read.

I am not doing anything related to the holiday today. In fact, the only outside activity I will be participating in is taking out the trash. So no halloween clothes today. I do have a nice Disney halloween shirt that I wear if I go out on Halloween (I wore it to MNSSHP in September), but it seemed like a waste to put it on if no one was going to see it.
IMG_9812.jpeg

Nothing Halloween for me. I am working night shift tonight so by the time I go in at 11pm Halloween is almost done and my husband or daughters will be handing out the candy.

I am about as boring as you can get, black sweater and jeans.

It is supposed to be cold with a possible flurry so I know we won't get many trick or treaters on my street. (bottom of hilly cut-de-sac where the middle houses on the street are duds and don't give out candy) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter