Spaceship Earth to close May 26th

This is long overdue. I’m a mixture of excited and nervous. Thankfully, I’ll get to ride it during its last week, assuming the wait is not too ridiculous.

I'm so glad to be going the week before..so now if they open Remy and Harmonious For memorial day weekend I'm good
:)

Bummed we’ll miss it by 2 weeks. I’m the only one in our group who has been to WDW and I was hoping they would get to see it before the redo. Oh well.

I really don't understand the point of lighting up the hieroglyphics, except because you can. Right now it looks realistic, when them all beaming light, it'll look really fake.

Sad that we won’t be able to go on it on our next trip, but we are planning on going in 2022 and hope everything is completed. The artist rendering looks good to me, but yes, it’s not too realistic.

When SE re-opens, Epcot will be very different.

+Remy's
+Guardian of the Galaxy
+Mary Poppin's
+Moana Attraction
+Multiple Pavilions
+HarminoUS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter