~~~Spring Yankee Candle scent/received~~~....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are now going out :woohoo:

Please post here when you mail out....or order....and when you receive. Tell us about it and say a thank you to the person that sent to you :teeth:

Mail date is 3-16....please get them out on time.....if you are ordering, please do that ASAP. They can sometimes be very slow about shipping.

I will be away 3-13 to 3-23, but will have some computer access (if DD will let me use her computer).

wow, you are fast, Janice :teeth:

Mine is packed up and will be mailed tomorrow ;)

I just ordered online and with the coupon was also able to place a great order (at least I think so!)

I ordered online tonight also, but I also have a small 'extra' that I HOPE to send to my receiver also. I just want to pass along a particular 'scent or type' they like. ;) - IF I get the packaging together, LOL~! I'm a bit tired and under the weather, which explains my AWAKE status right now. :sick:

Hope you feel better soon, Kim.

Only one name left to be picked up :yay: You guys are good!!

I just placed my order online, hopefully it gets sent out in a timely manner.

Snowing here :(
I am about to light a Vanilla Lime candle.
What are you burning today?

Good morning.
It is 29 and snowing. I am going to light a jar of Ocean Water and think spring.....or at least think of Friday when I get to go to AZ where it has been 75-80 :sunny:

Of the 13 exchanges we have this time, 7 are already sent or ordered :yay:

I ordered mine today. I will let you know when YC ships it out. :goodvibes

It was so nice and spring like here all weekend. Today, I come out of orthodontists office with DD...its spitting SNOW!!!! :scared1:

I desperately need a vacation. :wizard:

Dear Nancy,

I'm not the ONLY one who's fast! I came home to find a box full of springtime happies! It included:

a strawberry printed votive glass
a flower printed votive glass
two Juicy Peach votives
two Juicy Watermelon votives
a large jar candle of Vanilla Lime - :love:
a super cute jar topper that looks like a garden
three pieces of Ghirardelli chocolate - :rolleyes1 - those are missing...
Mickey Mouse resort soaps and shampoos
keychain light
four green tea teabags
Car Jar in Country Linen - will be in the car for our WDW trip
a yummy package of mixed nuts
an adorable plush of no other than Merryweather herself! ::MickeyMo

Thank you so much! I love everything. I will be leaving for WDW on Sat. morning. So if my exchange friend receives hers after that, I'll check back as soon as I can!

Janice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter