~~~Spring Yankee Candle scent/received~~~....COMPLETED!!

:yay: They are all on their way now.

Any arrivals today....there was one that was expected today.

Checked the status of my package and USPS reports it arrived in its destination state on 3/15. I am hoping that means it will be delivered today. Be looking for a BIG box if you live somewhere far SE of MN. :thumbsup2

Mine was scheduled to arrive at its new home and it did. Nobody home to sign for delivery. They are going to make a second attempt.

I guess thats a new thing. I've never had to sign for my packages from YC. Always just been a great surprise sitting on my porch. :goodvibes

That is different.....hope those 2 arrive to where they are going....today!! Time to hear about another arrival ::yes::

Checked the status of my package and USPS reports it arrived in its destination state on 3/15. I am hoping that means it will be delivered today. Be looking for a BIG box if you live somewhere far SE of MN. :thumbsup2

It came today! Thank you so much for a great package! :goodvibes

I received a tart burner. It's a bird bath/bird cage. Very pretty.
Tarts: blueberry muffin, cinnamon spice, pomegranate cider, cranberry chutney, chocolate cupcake, farmhouse apple
tealights
some Russell Stover candies
a box of Mickey shaped pasta

I forgot...I my exchange is on its way:woohoo:

The UPS man was just here! Thank you so much, I just adore the holder. I got,

Baby jar of Mountain Lake
2 votives of Spa Fresh
a votive holder with flowers in a crackle design.

Just came home from softball practice and sitting on my porch...a YC box. Woo hoo!

A big thank you to Debbie (DebD4T) for a great package. I got:

A beach sweets tart warmer (adorable)
coconut bay car gel
bag of tea lights
lavendar vanilla jar candle
2 cottage breeze tarts
2 cafe au lait tarts
and 2 spa fresh tarts are on backorder

Thanks again, Debbie I love it all. :thumbsup2

I received notice that mine was delivered yesterday. :thumbsup2

Yes it was but I wasn't able to get online. I received:

Medium Peaches and Sweet Berries jar candle
Isaland Spa, Juicy Watermelon and Sun and Sand tarts
2 Berry Tangerine votives.

Thank you so much Trish. I love all the scents!!

I checked an my order says it was shipped:lovestruc It says it went ups...how to I see when it will arrive:lovestruc
I also saw 2 of the items are backorderd:headache: I wish they told me when I placed the order. Oh well...the order is still fine and they will be shipped when they are back in stock..a little treat for later:cloud9:

2 votives of Spa Fresh

It was posted as having arrived.....3-18...

2 votives of Spa Fresh

I am sorry..I missed this post..see above post:lovestruc I am glad you like everything. There are a few items on backorder. I am sorry. I didnt know that until I just check the shipping. They will still be sent soon..when they are back in stock.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter