Star Wars Celebration: Chicago April 11-15, 2019

I need to move to Orlando (working on it, who has a job for me?) so that I can be one of those weirdos that goes to Galaxy's Edge every day.

I am confused about Poe's X-wing though, since it is blown up in Last Jedi. I guess he just got a new one? Though in the book of the movie, that x-wing was special.

So they spent a lot of time working on getting just the right feel for the Falcon switches and the hyperspace lever. Is it bad that I'm thinking that those things will probably be broken in a week.

@rteetz more coke t-shirts!!! grab one! Hahhaha

JEDI: Fallen Order Release 11/15/19

Story sounds great and an incredibly talented development staff ... but I've gotta admit I'm bit concerned that we're 7 months out from release and there's no game play being shown

Looks like Kevin from the DIS/Dreams unlimited got a slightly better seat than Ryan did:

D4C9xzmW0AAd-sA.jpg
And deservedly so given he is such a huge fan of all things Star Wars :rotfl2:

My husband and I grew up with it too, just a bit older than you. I can see your view point, but I also love a lot of the new stuff. I think having a child that has grown up during this 3rd phase, TFA and beyond, gives me a different appreciation for how each Star Wars fan is different. He, for instance, loves the prequels. We placate him and watch them occasionally, but we really love the originals the most and then the 3rd phase.
Same. I'm 57 and dh is 52. We totally grew up on old school Star Wars. DS just turned 28 and while he does enjoy the prequels he's probably ly a bigger fan of the originals....but that's probably ly our fault for force feeding it to him ;)

on Twitter Kevin intimated that his shirt will be available in the auction at the Dreams event this summer ;)
Because he has so many SW shirts and doesn't need another?

I need to move to Orlando (working on it, who has a job for me?) so that I can be one of those weirdos that goes to Galaxy's Edge every day.
I'm 8 years from retirement and would do anything at the parks!

I dont remember why I quoted you on this but I'm sure it was legit.

People are asking questions at the Rebels Remembered Panel that are ON POINT.

Someone asked if Palpatine's adviser could have saved him the same way that Ezra saved Ahsoka. And Filoni makes this face.

He's gotta come back somehow.

Hmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter