STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

What could possibly be the reason Disney is not releasing the Points Charts and the sample rates for the suites prior to tomorrow's presale? Seriously, do they want these calls to all last an hour or more while people are trying to decide what they can afford to do on the spot? Are they nuts??
I do not see how releasing the point chart today would harm anything. I mean why not at least attempt to let us plan. I guess in hopes of reducing the number of people who attempt to book this way?

So if you were to break down when you arrive the 1st day...add the "awake hours" from Saturday, and the 11 am checkout time on the last day....we are talking 24 or so hours of immersion not including sleep. So for me that = about $200 per hour for 2 of us. Hell if you went and calculated the 46 total hours you spent onsite that is a little over $100 per hour.... Using republican credits and Space BitCoin.....we can get it down to 14.00 per hour...lol

You see how I keep trying to talk myself out of this....but I can't ....LOL:duck:

Has anyone heard what the cancellation terms will be? It’s possible it was discussed and I missed it. If I book tomorrow for a spring date, and later find out it won’t work, k wondering how long I’ll have to cancel.

Has anyone heard what the cancellation terms will be? It’s possible it was discussed and I missed it. If I book tomorrow for a spring date, and later find out it won’t work, k wondering how long I’ll have to cancel.
20% due at booking. Full pmt is due at 90 days. Once you’ve made that pmt there are no changes allowed. From 89-31 days it’s a 50% penalty. At 30 days no refund.

I saw that same info from my TA today and I’m wondering what kind of travelers insurance they might offer. I might spring for one direct from WDW if it covers Covid-related cancellation. Just like a real cruise, feels like a lot of money to gamble if someone in my family tested positive and had to quarantine right before the trip.

I think this should be "only blue card holders can take advantage of the Disney Collection." There are resale-only owners who bought before 2011, were grandfathered in as blue card holders, and can book the Disney Collection.
Slight aside… I have a blue card, but bought resale in 2015… is it only pre-2011 that are eligible, or blue card holders?

So this morning my wife received the 2nd email about reserving...this one different as it has a "unique booking code" to mention when calling to book. Also my phone shows a couple of 1st days of the month as not available, but when viewed on the website it does not....I assume just a glitch in the phone site

So crazy my entire family and relatives have AP's and my wife is the only one to get a code or even an email about the presale. Maybe they are limiting how many invites they send out

Not getting through on any phone number yet, but I did try the number from the frequently asked questions (407) 827-7379 and the message says its the Galactic Starcruiser line and hours are 7am-11pm ET. So now thinking that is the number to use.

and for those wondering...the phone number for AP reservations went live just a few moments ago 407-827-7379

But now has recording to call back at 7

So I wonder how many people will cram that phone line today that do not have the code.... will they turn you away if you do not have a code?

So I wonder how many people will cram that phone line today that do not have the code.... will they turn you away if you do not have a code?
I called VIPassholder yesterday and was told that a code was not necessary to book. The CM would simply verify your AP and then check availability for you, but then, CMs aren’t always on the same page.

and for those wondering...the phone number for AP reservations went live just a few moments ago 407-827-7379

But now has recording to call back at 7
Was just coming here to report the same thing!

MTFBWY all today!

I wish everyone luck and can’t wait to hear how it unfolded. I’ve come to the conclusion that it was merely the lure of the competition that was drawing me in and the closer I got to go time the more uncertainty crept in to my psyche. I can’t justify spending so much on a glorified LARP session no matter how deeply ingrained my family is into SW (or how many SW trivia and costume contests we have won at Cons). My kids are going to kill me, but I can’t get the claustrophobic feeling out of my mind and need to see some first hand videos before I commit. I may regret it, and it may be two years before we can get a reservation, but my gut is telling me it’s the right decision. May the force be with you!

I wish everyone luck and can’t wait to hear how it unfolded. I’ve come to the conclusion that it was merely the lure of the competition that was drawing me in and the closer I got to go time the more uncertainty crept in to my psyche. I can’t justify spending so much on a glorified LARP session no matter how deeply ingrained my family is into SW (or how many SW trivia and costume contests we have won at Cons). My kids are going to kill me, but I can’t get the claustrophobic feeling out of my mind and need to see some first hand videos before I commit. I may regret it, and it may be two years before we can get a reservation, but my gut is telling me it’s the right decision. May the force be with you!

Shh....I hear you...but I don't want to hear you lol if that makes sense...

I feel your pain...it is against my better judgement, but I am going to hopefully book and then have a few months to decide. I have so many questions about how this will all go down, and hopefully I can talk to someone this morning about those concerns.... we shall see. I am willing to bet, they will not be able to answer my questions...but I'm ok with that for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter