Star Wars Hotel Pricing

And many people reporting on the SW:GS thread seem to have enjoyed their cruises.

I guess. I've seen some of videos that were just cringe worthy IMO. Enough so that it would have changed my mind if I had actually planned to ever do this. I'd rather be at home than "enjoying" this experience, and I'm a Star Wars fan lol.

$6,000 can pay for or almost pay for an entire year’s worth of college tuition for a full time student at a community college. No way would I pay this much for two days and two nights.
I don't think people will be deciding between "do I go on the Galactic Starcruise or send my son to college".
The Star Wars hotel will send your wallet into hyperspace and have you going into the poorhouse when you leave. I can go on an all inclusive vacation for two weeks in Jamaica or Mexico or even go on vacation to the Bahamas, Europe, or even Japan for that price or less.
The Galactic Starcruiser is not a "hotel", it is a full blown, 24/7 immersive experience and I doubt anyone is heading for the poor house on leaving. People make choices on how to spend their vacation and entertainment dollars. You'd rather spend it others ways as you laid out. Other people might find your choice extravagant when they could go camping for two weeks for 1/10th the cost of your all inclusive in Jamaica.
Disney is out of their minds, and so out of touch it's unbelievable!
TWDC executives are often out of touch and out of their minds, but in this case I suspect they very carefully crunched the numbers.

Will be interested to see if people continue to go after their first trip or if it will be a 'one & done' sort of experience. Room availability going forward can be one way to tell how popular it is. People often brag about how much they spend on vacation like money is no object, but this is the internet after all so you really have no idea if that is reality or not. Disney can market it however they want, but your 2 night stay will still cost ~$2,500/night.

Will be interested to see if people continue to go after their first trip or if it will be a 'one & done' sort of experience. Room availability going forward can be one way to tell how popular it is. People often brag about how much they spend on vacation like money is no object, but this is the internet after all so you really have no idea if that is reality or not. Disney can market it however they want, but your 2 night stay will still cost ~$2,500/night.

Then they will switch things up and do different "cruises" or whatever the heck they are calling them.

Guests can wear an armored costume and bring a helmet, but they can only wear the helmet for photos. Otherwise, the helmets are carried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter