~~~Summer Disney pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I also received my package from Jessica527. She sent Minnie as Tinker Bell and HM Country Bear Teddi Barra. I'll go to pin pics and see if I can locate them in order to post. I also received a Albright College pin, congrads on your graduation.

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=24432&sid=2154.1311890427

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=75103&sid=2160.1311890508

Thanks so much, I love the card with the puppy on the front chewing on shoe laces. My new puppy loves shoe laces also, we can't walk without her trying to get our shoes.

I also received my package from Jessica527. She sent Minnie as Tinker Bell and HM Country Bear Teddi Barra. I'll go to pin pics and see if I can locate them in order to post. I also received a Albright College pin, congrads on your graduation.

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=24432&sid=2154.1311890427

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=75103&sid=2160.1311890508

Thanks so much, I love the card with the puppy on the front chewing on shoe laces. My new puppy loves shoe laces also, we can't walk without her trying to get our shoes.

So glad that you like the pins! I know you wanted Tinker Bell - But I thought Minnie in Tinker Bells office worked too! The puppy card was so cute too!

Received some great pins from Katerina (acomasdiaz's DD)!!

I couldn't find them on pin pics, so I took some pictures! Anyone that is a pin pics expert and can find them, that would be great!

MickeyPin.jpg

Great Mickey Mouse Pin!

CaputretheMagic.jpg

Capture the Magic Pin - Back says 2010 Passholder Exclusive. Also has a serial number in back in black on top of the disney logo that says "t794-2679-3-09296

Thank you Katerina! Great pins! Both keepers :)

Capture the Magic Pin - Back says 2010 Passholder Exclusive. Also has a serial number in back in black on top of the disney logo that says "t794-2679-3-09296

Thank you Katerina! Great pins! Both keepers :)

That's one

Pin 75254: WDW - Annual Passholder Exclusive - Collector's Set - World of Wonderment - Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck Only

Today is mail day!!

Reminder PM to the person that hasn't mailed yet will go out this afternoon unless she posts sooner ;)

We should hear of more arrivals today too :yay:

I received my pins yesterday from Jessica527.

Pin 69173: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey - The Little Mermaid - Max

pin69173

Pin 74766: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Urban #3 - Cheeseburger Only

pin74766

Thank you!

Ok..Darren's pins were mailed this morning! :goodvibes

Matthew received his package from Darren today! He received:
Pin Pic #30210 Gold goofy and his name underneath. (funny thing is he traded this same pin with his brother this morning and he was upset that he did so now he is so excited to get it back!)
Pin Pic #41630 the Monorail - which wil go with his collection he is starting of rides
He thanks him very much!

Our pins were mailed this morning. :goodvibes

Andrew received his pins from Philip today. He received
One with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto with white Mickey shaped balloons in the background
and one with Goofy and Donald with the same background
He ABSOLUTELY LOVES THEM!!!
Thanks so much

Received my pins from GoofyStitchFan's DS Matt!

1. Mickey Dressed in Robin Hood's outfit sitting on a log (2008 pin) Can't find it on pin pics!
2. Cinderella Heart Pin She has a lot more silver lining on all the edges and on the pin itself.

Great pins Matt!!

I received my pins yesterday from Jessica527.

Pin 69173: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey - The Little Mermaid - Max

pin69173

Pin 74766: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Urban #3 - Cheeseburger Only

pin74766

Thank you!

Hope you liked them! I know you asked for Little Mermaid and Vinylmation - so I gave it my best :)

Matthew received his package from Darren today! He received:
Pin Pic #30210 Gold goofy and his name underneath. (funny thing is he traded this same pin with his brother this morning and he was upset that he did so now he is so excited to get it back!)
Pin Pic #41630 the Monorail - which wil go with his collection he is starting of rides
He thanks him very much!

I'm happy he liked them!!!

My last set of pins arrived today from Tracey.

pin69172

pin51759

pin80035

and a WDW Minnie pen.....thanks, Tracey :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter