~~~Summer Disney pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: Glad to hear one has arrived!!
The other two where both mailed 4 days after hers, so hopefully they will arrive very soon!!

According to DC the pin i sent back to Trudi was delivered today.

That's good.....I'm sure she will get it after work. Hope she lets you know.

According to DC the pin i sent back to Trudi was delivered today.

Yes it came. Sorry to be slow to respond. I still think it's cute even if it's a fake.:) I was going to trade it back at DL on my next trip but now I'll think I'll keep it. Sorry for the mishap.

No worries Trudi, gald that it did make it back.

I returned home from Williamsburg last night to have a package waiting from Matt. Matt thanks so much for the pins.

I looked on pin pics but couldn't find them. One is Donald's head in a shape like a diamond, and the second one is a black and white tinker bell laiding down with her hand up under her head.

Hope you had a nice trip, Jean.

That just leaves the 2 more for Cheryl.
I am going to Las Vegas tomorrow, so if we don't hear today of those arrivals, I will have to catch up with it on Wednesday evening. No computer going with us this trip.

Hope you had a nice trip, Jean.

That just leaves the 2 more for Cheryl.
I am going to Las Vegas tomorrow, so if we don't hear today of those arrivals, I will have to catch up with it on Wednesday evening. No computer going with us this trip.

It was very very hot but we still had a good time. Love Busch Gardens, especially the roller coasters.

Heading out in a couple of hours.
I will check back Wed. evening.....and hope to read about those last 2 arrivals.

Next pin exchange will be in Dec :yay:

Soo excited for the next pin exchange!

Have fun Nancy!!

And Cheryl hope you get the pins soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter