~~~Summer Disney pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Hoping mine shows up soon, its been over a week now.

None have arrived to Cheryl yet, so hopefully soon.
one of hers has arrived here in the US, so the others should be arriving soon as well.

Ok i got packages today.

Thank you gooystichfan's ds and Cheryl.

Also got the replacement pin from Trudi, and the other pin was sent back to her today.

I will be back in a bit with the links from pinpics.

Glad to hear of those arrivals.

That leaves 3 for Cheryl
2 for Jessica
and one for Jean

Started the drive home from work soaking wet, crazy thunderstorm outside, and flooding of the river right outside my house - but that didn't stop me from checking the mail! :lmao: And I was soooooooo excited to find pins inside!!

Jean sent amazing pins!!!

1. Limited Edition Mickey Explorer Pin and it is the large ones! It was like Christmas in July!!! O wait - its August 1st lol. :confused3 Well anyway here it is:

MickeyExplorerPin.jpg

2. The perfect Old Key West Pin to fit right with my resort collection! It is a great addition and will be a keeper!!! :thumbsup2

OldKeyWest.jpg

Cheryl sent pins that made me want to dance outside in the rain. :dance3: They are great pieces to add to my collection!!

1. Mickey and Minnie playing in the flowers and I think spinning something? There is literally like rope on the pin! :woohoo:

MickeyMinniePin.jpg

2. Love love love :love: Mickey Pin below - reminds me of work sometimes! :rotfl2:

MickeyBluePin.jpg

I can't thank you both enough! :woohoo:

Great pins, Jessica.......we had a crazy storm last night too.

Sometimes it takes longer for the US ones to arrive to the UK than the other way around.

Heidi sent hers on the 22, yours was sent on the 26 and Tracey's was also on the 26, so we'll see how long they take.

That just leaves those 3 for Cheryl......and 1 for Jean.

Pin Pics Experts - I need you help!!

Where do I got to see what Pins I have as "Wants" and "Trades" ?

Seems like a simple question, but I know I added 20+ pins but cant see my listing.

Hope someone knows!!

On the main page, on the left, "My PinPics"
then put your user name in the boxes depending on what you want to look at.

Great! I thought I had like my own page on here... something so simple but couldn't find it :)

Thanks for your help!!!

Makes it easy to look at what others have too.....once you know their user name.

Mine is meriweather :rotfl: if you want to take a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter