~~~Summer Scavenger Hunt sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I rec'd mine today from Maria in VA.

1) post card from your state - 2 postcards
2) spoon rest - red jumbo spoon rest (I think most of us bought the same white or red spoon rests from Dollar Tree! :rotfl2:)
3) triangle shaped item - tri-color highlighter

4) item made of wood - pencil
5) menu - from Rakes, in Bassett VA (Wonder what a Fuzzy's BBQ is...)

6) yellow item - Disney sucker
7) item that starts with a "D" - Doublemint gum
8) puzzle - puzzle book
9) something fuzzy - a photo frame
10) favorite snack - Kit Kat
11) luggage tag - WDTC luggage tag (I had to laugh... I pass boxes of those daily. However, I do not have one! And I have various WDTC bag tags I have collected over the years. :cool1: :thumbsup2 I almost asked for one for my exchange. :rotfl2:)

12) something summer related - lemon berry lemonade :cool1:
13) something in a can - candle
14) tourist souvenir from your state - Williamsbug pen
15) something with a cat on it or for a cat - coloring book

Thanks! :goodvibes

I received my box today from pennst8r! Thank you so much!!

1) post card from your state-- had a picture of Amish Country.
2) spoon rest-- a beautiful one!
3) triangle shaped item--candy corn marshmellow. my brother loved it ;)
4) item made of wood--wooden spoon/fork
5) menu--Riviera - and yeah..i love Sicilian pizza!!
6) yellow item--bottle koosie..can't wait to use it
7) item that starts with a "D"-- Deck of cards
8) puzzle--jigsaw puzzle with animals on it
9) something fuzzy--mini duster..LOVE IT!
10) favorite snack--chocolate covered pretzels ..so good!
11) luggage tag--Disney tinkerbell tag..stuck on my messenger bag I am taking to WDW next month
12) something summer related--napkins with picture of a beach ball and shovel i believe
13) something in a can--a lovely candle!
14) tourist souvenir from your state--Amish Country magnet
15) something with a cat on it or for a cat-- scratch craft with a picture of a cat

I had alot of fun with the exchange and can't wait for the next one ^.^!

We just need to hear about what goofystitchfan and GaRain received

Our 2 international arrivals

And that last one to get mailed today and its arrival (should be by the end of the week)

My box went out today....should arrive soon!

As for my fun box from Christiann:

1 - Post card from state *Times Square
2 - Spoon rest *Martini Ceramic Spoon Rest
3 - Triangle Shaped Item *Toblerone (my mom will enjoy these! :lmao:)
4 - Item made of wood *Wood stamps (good for my scrapbooking)
5 - Menu *Financier
6 - Yellow Item *Mickey Journal (yay, for next trip report notes!)
7 - Item that stars with D *Digital Clock with pen
8 - Puzzle *Sudoku Book
9 - Something Fuzzy *Scarf
10 - Favorite Snack *Pringles (once you pop, you can't stop)
11 - Luggage Tag *Initial tag (very cute)
12 - Something Summer *Glass Dish (has a summer scene on it)
13 - Something in a can *Survival kit :-)rotfl2:)
14 - Tourist something *Stickers, maps guides (PERFECT, since we are visiting NYC in October!!!)
15 - Cat Item *Hello Kitty Ipod Touch Cover

My box went out today....should arrive soon!

As for my fun box from Christiann:

1 - Post card from state *Times Square
2 - Spoon rest *Martini Ceramic Spoon Rest
3 - Triangle Shaped Item *Toblerone (my mom will enjoy these! :lmao:)
4 - Item made of wood *Wood stamps (good for my scrapbooking)
5 - Menu *Financier
6 - Yellow Item *Mickey Journal (yay, for next trip report notes!)
7 - Item that stars with D *Digital Clock with pen
8 - Puzzle *Sudoku Book
9 - Something Fuzzy *Scarf
10 - Favorite Snack *Pringles (once you pop, you can't stop)
11 - Luggage Tag *Initial tag (very cute)
12 - Something Summer *Glass Dish (has a summer scene on it)
13 - Something in a can *Survival kit :-)rotfl2:)
14 - Tourist something *Stickers, maps guides (PERFECT, since we are visiting NYC in October!!!)
15 - Cat Item *Hello Kitty Ipod Touch Cover

Awesome! When in October are you coming? If the weather is good, may I suggest a lovely walk through Battery Park City? I love to go for a walk along the paths during lunch :cloud9: If you start at Vesey Street, go through "The Real World" area with the cute sculptures, and go down past the WFC and Winter Garden, and end in Battery Park by the Statue of Liberty? Also, if you go over by Lincoln Center stop in the Rubenstein Atrium to see what discounted tickets they may have for Lincoln Center. I am rather partial to the NYC Ballet :goodvibes

Awesome! When in October are you coming? If the weather is good, may I suggest a lovely walk through Battery Park City? I love to go for a walk along the paths during lunch :cloud9: If you start at Vesey Street, go through "The Real World" area with the cute sculptures, and go down past the WFC and Winter Garden, and end in Battery Park by the Statue of Liberty? Also, if you go over by Lincoln Center stop in the Rubenstein Atrium to see what discounted tickets they may have for Lincoln Center. I am rather partial to the NYC Ballet :goodvibes

I will be up there the 2nd weekend in October. It is a quick weekend trip to celebrate my neice's 16th birthday - we plan to be super-tourists! I have tickets to a play and reservations for the 9/11 memorial.
Would love to walk through that area, but I doubt we will have time - you should see K's list of places we HAVE to see! :rotfl2:

I will be up there the 2nd weekend in October. It is a quick weekend trip to celebrate my neice's 16th birthday - we plan to be super-tourists! I have tickets to a play and reservations for the 9/11 memorial.
Would love to walk through that area, but I doubt we will have time - you should see K's list of places we HAVE to see! :rotfl2:

Oh that sounds like so much fun! I hope you make lots of great memories :) I work 3 blocks from the WTC site, so feel free to wave as you walk by!

Just the 3 to arrive, not sure how long the international ones are going to take.
The US-US one should arrive today or tomorrow.

My exchange arrived from GA today! No Dis name, but what a great exchange! I think I'll actually be able to use a lot of it.

And here's what I got:
1 - Post card from state - 2 post cards from Atlanta
2 - Spoon rest ceramic green
3 - Triangle Shaped Item - puzzle
4 - Item made of wood - dreamcatcher
5 - Menu - from Shiraz
6 - Yellow Item - Jelly Belly lemon candle
7 - Item that stars with D - duct tape
8 - Puzzle - Mickey Mouse puzzle
9 - Something Fuzzy - Shea infused socks
10 - Favorite Snack - animal crackers & cheeze-its
11 - Luggage Tag - from the Hard Rock Cafe
12 - Something Summer - Floating Flamingo coasters
13 - Something in a can - candle
14 - Tourist something - Atlanta Falcons (their NFL team) coozie
15 - Cat Item - buttons, pens & journal

thanks so much!!

:yay: Glad to hear of that arrival. That was from GaRain, Missy.

We are just waiting for the one going overseas and the one coming from overseas.
Hopefully not too much longer.

:yay: Glad to hear of that arrival. That was from GaRain, Missy.

We are just waiting for the one going overseas and the one coming from overseas.
Hopefully not too much longer.

I thought so, but I didn't want to assume anything.

Can84, and others along the east coast -- we will be thinking of you with Irene heading for a visit. Stay safe! :hug:

I've been loving reading about everyone's packages and items. Great hunting all.

It's Friday evening here. I won't be expecting a package till next week as the mail does not get delivered at the weekends at all.

To all the East Coast Dis-sers, keep safe and be prepared! (Have passport, can travel!)

Mom, her caregiver Barbara, and DSis are in Cape May NJ and are prepared to evacuate inland. The tourists left as of yesterday and many of the neighbors have plans to leave today. Authorities will be preventing people from coming into Cape May starting Saturday morning, they will have all parkway lanes going north out of town.

A DF's sister was supposed to get married on the beach in Cape May on Saturday. How about that for a story that will last?! Let's hope it means good luck for a long and happy marriage!:love:

Bobbi:goodvibes

Mom, her caregiver Barbara, and DSis are in Cape May NJ and are prepared to evacuate inland. The tourists left as of yesterday and many of the neighbors have plans to leave today. Authorities will be preventing people from coming into Cape May starting Saturday morning, they will have all parkway lanes going north out of town.

A DF's sister was supposed to get married on the beach in Cape May on Saturday. How about that for a story that will last?! Let's hope it means good luck for a long and happy marriage!:love:

Bobbi:goodvibes

I hope everyone stays safe and gets out safely.

I hope that the soon-to-be married couple will be telling this story with fond memories in many years to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter