SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

The healers guy...the probation officer....reminds me of Tony. And I hate Tony.
The surfer reminds me of Taylor.
Someone on another thread compared NFL guy to crazy Abi.
And as I said above, bellhop reminds me of David.
Who else is comparable?

Though I thought for sure she'd save her mom squad friend.

I wasn't sure if she would, but I did wonder if she would if it came down to it. I think not saving her mom squad friend was the smarter move in the long run. Sure, it would have gotten rid of Ashley and shaken things up for a few days, but then the next time they go to tribal one of them would be gone with the bonus of having upset the rest of the tribe/causing distrust from that move. With this she can at least say she (a) voted with the tribe and (b) didn't screw anyone over and (c) she gets a cool souvenir.

I wrote down my thoughts while I watched, this is (more or less) in order from when I thought them.
  • I have become someone who talks to herself during the game. The first thing I said was "Of course the little creep gets it!" (It being the secret advantage.) Skipping ahead... interesting game move to tell Devin. Information is everything in this game - it's all you have and you have to be careful of how you use it. Sierra told Sarah about her advantage and the next night she was gone.
  • Cole is cute... he can guide me through the wilderness any day. Hubba hubba.
  • I'd definitely be on the healer tribe.
  • Question: will the redhead turn into a single red entity?
  • I really like Roark! As a social worker, I always wonder how social workers would do in games like this (I think well - there's the psych aspect and the human aspect - you just have to be able to stomp on people which is against our nature).
  • The PO was initially interesting, but then the interaction with the doctor happened and it was odd - someone said he reminds them of Tony? I agree, but somehow seems worse than Tony (I have a love/hate thing for Tony).
  • Power Couple?! Come on, people, it's been an hour.
  • Oh no, the redhead is already burnt. It's been an hour. I give him three days before he is one color head to toe.
  • Interesting super idol twist. Kind of too bad that it didn't pan out. Might have been interesting in a different situation.
  • Devin is also cute... but not as cute as Cole. How old is Cole...?
  • I love the choices during the competition and how it then eliminated the other tribes' choices down the line and then IT DIDN'T EVEN HELP THE HEROES.
  • The social worker (Roark) was fun to watch in the challenge. She was strategic and helpful and communicated beautifully. She's making me proud. Now she just has to CRUSH EVERYONE ELSE (eventually).
  • Not to quote Josh from the mess that was Big Brother (sorry) but Alan could have played himself there. That wasn't a very smart move to get so paranoid - I see that he was doing it for a strategic reason, but that has the potential to blow up in his face BIG time. He dodged something there. Could have gone either way. Bigger the risk bigger the reward?
OKAY! Those are my thoughts.

Last edited:
Chrissy’s best chance is to not go back to tribal council again so she voted to keep the strong players. She knows the four are not completely unified and she’ll be better positioned to wiggle into a new alliance if she doesn’t pull something unexpected like playing that idol to save Katrina. She also has a real idol now that she can use to fake out the other players before the next tribal council, if she needs to.

I didn't think of the potential fake out in the future. Good call on that.

I go by Kim
Been watching since Season 1 (and every one since).
My favorite seasons were the first 2 (my least favorite is the one where the Used Car Salesman won. I can't remember his name. Was it in Thailand?)
I would like to think I could handle being on the show but probably not. However, I would go on the show and be fine with being the first voted out!

Yes it was Thailand and his name was Brian Heidik

Joining this thread!
My name is Tasha. Last season was my first time to watch. I don't really have a big opinion on any of them yet. I will say Ben definitely seems like a take charge type, the marine in him. That could get him far or bite him in the butt. Time will tell!

Can't stand these over the top guys like Alan and the probation officer. Makes me think they're playing more for the camera time than playing the game.

Anybody know what football team Alan played for and what sport the woman who was voted off, competed in? She's built like a marathoner,so I'm guessing fine track and field event?

Last edited:
Can't attend these let the top guys like Alan and the probation officer. Makes me think they're playing more for the camera time than playing the game.

Anybody know what football team Alan played for and what sport the woman who was voted off, competed in? She's built like a marathoner,so I'm guessing fine track and field event?

She was a swimmer from 1985-1991 was in the 1988 Olympics.

I wonder why they cut her instead of the actuary lady. At least the swimmer could help with swimming stuff. I wonder if A) swimmer was more annoying personality or B) actuary told them she got that idol?

I don't think she told anybody And if I were her I'd wear it on te way home. If they think she has an idol then the four would have ot vote against eac other.

I wonder why they cut her instead of the actuary lady. At least the swimmer could help with swimming stuff. I wonder if A) swimmer was more annoying personality or B) actuary told them she got that idol?
Okay, does she have an idol in addition to the secret advantage that the bellhop gave her or are you guys referring to the secret advantage when you say she has an idol?

Can't stand these over the top guys like Alan and the probation officer. Makes me think they're playing more for the camera time than playing the game.

Alan played for the Bears. He had signed with the Cardinals but was injured. As someone said above, Katrina was an Olympian swimmer.

Okay, does she have an idol in addition to the secret advantage that the bellhop gave her or are you guys referring to the secret advantage when you say she has an idol?
Secret advantage. But now she has this necklace (because she didn't use it) that looks like an immunity idol (so she can pretend she has a real idol).

She did an interview (with EW maybe?) and said that from the very beginning she knew she hadn't bonded with people. That it just didn't feel right. I'm guessing they showed the mom squad footage just to throw us off, but if she said that she never really connected at all with the other mom - then to me it sounds like she didn't have good social game. Or didn't start playing it soon enough.

I don't think she told anybody And if I were her I'd wear it on te way home. If they think she has an idol then the four would have ot vote against eac other.

Or they could still vote for her just to get her to use the idol, which of course would send her home since it isn't valid anymore.

Up until I watched tonight, I thought hustlers meant they hustled people, like pool sharks or professional gamblers lol

I am really starting to dislike that the people from each tribe just happen to be wearing clothes that match the colour of their buff. By now, on the boat, people should be looking for people with different coloured clothes and make advance alliances. So, if you make it to the merge, you already have one extra person on your side..assuming you both make it to merge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter