SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Up until I watched tonight, I thought hustlers meant they hustled people, like pool sharks or professional gamblers lol

I am really starting to dislike that the people from each tribe just happen to be wearing clothes that match the colour of their buff. By now, on the boat, people should be looking for people with different coloured clothes and make advance alliances. So, if you make it to the merge, you already have one extra person on your side..assuming you both make it to merge.

Generally, when they're being transported out, they aren't allowed to speak to each other.

ok Alan & Tony gotta go. Other than Ben I am not sure who I even like, maybe Ryan. Just because it almost looks like he gave his idol to his Mom - AWWW!!:rotfl:

Up until I watched tonight, I thought hustlers meant they hustled people, like pool sharks or professional gamblers lol

I am really starting to dislike that the people from each tribe just happen to be wearing clothes that match the colour of their buff. By now, on the boat, people should be looking for people with different coloured clothes and make advance alliances. So, if you make it to the merge, you already have one extra person on your side..assuming you both make it to merge.

That would be fun to see how good you could be at non-verbal communication. Of course I'd be too afraid of getting kicked out for breaking the rules or something.

I think they mean hustler as a type of go getter, like when a coach tells his players in practice to "hustle". But yeah, my first thought was the magazine...:sad2:

Some guys are playing to hard to fast and I'm hoping they go quickly. The probation officer and the football player are way over the top. Can't believe that the football player is accusing people of looking for the idol. Hello stupid this is survivor everyone looks for the idol and keeps it a secret from the masses. And the probation officer reminds me of Tony also and I really didn't like Tony. So it seems we are all pretty much on the same page.

Some guys are playing to hard to fast and I'm hoping they go quickly. The probation officer and the football player are way over the top. Can't believe that the football player is accusing people of looking for the idol. Hello stupid this is survivor everyone looks for the idol and keeps it a secret from the masses. And the probation officer reminds me of Tony also and I really didn't like Tony. So it seems we are all pretty much on the same page.

ITA it's like they have seen Survivor. The PO is just a huge bully.

Joining in a little late

Tinkerbelle's Mom
Watching since season 1
Russel and Cochran
No way - I'm allergic to fish so protein would be really hard to come by, lol.

My thoughts from first episode:

Love the bellhop/surfer combo
Alan's plans could really back fire on him.

I am happy that this season is all new players. We need new "blood" for when they go in for another returning players episode.

Second episode tonight!

My thoughts...
  • Cole strikes me as very sweet and oh so naive.
  • Joe is more and more like Tony, but he's sort of growing on me. He's sort of like a watered down version of Tony. He seems more willing to work with other people to some extent. But maybe not. Time will tell.
  • The fisherlady and the redhead are not getting along. Why so serious, lady? He is a pain in the rear, though. Ali has a good read on people. I think she can do very well.
  • Also, the redhead has already gained a million freckles.
  • The healers are KILLING these puzzles.
  • I just have to say, again, that Ali has a great read of people. I really really like her.
  • Roarke is still my girl, though. Social workers unite.
  • I hate that the little skinny guy is so good at this game (so far).
  • Oh, Patrick. Poor showing with the mix up of "most" and "all." Fisherlady does not think it's funny.

Last edited:
At first I thought Simone was everything I loathe in a player. "There's no air conditioning", but I saw how articulate and smart she actually is. I wanted the ginger out. Too damn annoying.

Good episode! I’m still liking my original picks, and disliking some even more than last week...I’m looking at you, Joe!

Decent episode. Too early for me to get too excited yet. I liked the challenge, really enjoy when they have both a physical and a puzzle component. Although I think the puzzle wasn't as much fun to watch on tv as it probably was in person. The editing sure made it obvious that Simone was going home, but it's probably no real lose. I like the players that go all out for it, and I don't think she had that in her.

I said the same thing about Patrick's freckles as was mentioned above lol.

I like the mom and Ben alliance. That could be smart. We will see.

Patrick has a creepy serial killer/joker/Jack Nicholson thing going on when he smiles. I don't know how to feel about that yet lol.

I like the super skinny guy but his name escapes me at the moment. He seems smart.

It is still too early for me to have formed more of an opinion beyond this.

Good episode! I’m still liking my original picks, and disliking some even more than last week...I’m looking at you, Joe!

I thought the episode was rather boring but maybe it was because I kept falling asleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter