• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

The Stitch Shoppe collection was a bust for me, too high prices for what is basically Hot Topic quality outfits. If they're wanting to compare to the Dress Shop then they need to up their game.

The Stitch Shoppe collection was a bust for me, too high prices for what is basically Hot Topic quality outfits. If they're wanting to compare to the Dress Shop then they need to up their game.
I’m hoping it’s better than hot topic. If not, they’ll be returned.

I hear ya @kylenne! If it wasn’t for the fact that I HAVE to try them on because my track record of returning online stuff is just horrible, I would in a second.
I’m trying to remember if they still had Redd when I was there last week. They still had Sally, and please don’t hold me to it, but I thought they still had Redd right next to her. When I get back there, I’ll remember to take a look and let you know.
@kylenne ok posted sideways but is this the one you were looking for? I’m here now and they still have it :)502755

Loungefly just introduced their Stitch Shoppe collection today.

Thank you for sharing this! I love the Cinderella dress! I was really disappointed in the recent Cinderella dress options available, but I'll be buying this one:

For those of you who wear dresses to the parks - what do you wear underneath them? I'm worried about chafing as well as modesty climbing in and out of rides. Are there shorts or something you like and would recommend?

Thank you for sharing this! I love the Cinderella dress! I was really disappointed in the recent Cinderella dress options available, but I'll be buying this one:
View attachment 502783

For those of you who wear dresses to the parks - what do you wear underneath them? I'm worried about chafing as well as modesty climbing in and out of rides. Are there shorts or something you like and would recommend?
So pretty! And I wear compression shorts underneath. They’re breathable and light.
Here’s a pic of similar shorts that I wear...

A7793D83-5689-4900-83BD-AF9389478FBC.png

View attachment 502783

I love that one and honestly thought about it. Depending on how the things I ordered fits, I may order a couple of more pieces.

View attachment 502783

@Cynthiab Super cute!! I wear my running shorts underneath. They aren’t anything special, just found them at Ross department store.

I was just perusing through Nordstrom's online and saw this Magnolia Long Sleeve Silk Twill Dress $2,595.00 on sale $1,556.98 (40% off). It reminds me of candy corn and the sad fact Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party has been cancelled this year. Personally, I'm not a fan of this dress. :crazy:

View attachment 504115
If I had $1600 to spend on clothes, this dress wouldn’t even crack the top 100 things I’d buy. Even the model doesn’t look happy to be wearing it 🤣🤣

:listen: Did You Hear

Pandora No Longer Going to Jared - Link to article.

Jared Pandora Sale

They currently have items on sale but nothing to brag about... at least not now. Keep an eye out if interested! :magnify:

Edit to Add: I Believe Bloomingdale's will no longer be selling Pandora. They use to have a very large selection, had a big sale ~Friends, I mean it was a BIG sale. ::yes::
Now they only have 11 items and none are charms!

Last edited:
i like those Loungefly dresses. I have my eye on the Snow White one. Has anyone purchased one and received it yet?
I didn’t purchase that one, but did purchase a dress, top and skirt. My order is supposed to be here Monday. If I’m not too beat up from work, I’ll post pics & comment on quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter