The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

anniebean: You're welcome! Good luck!!

I am absolutely in love with the Maleficent dress. Super comfy and just really striking. Did a photo shoot at my husband's work campus (Epic Systems).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 79
anniebean: You're welcome! Good luck!!

I am absolutely in love with the Maleficent dress. Super comfy and just really striking. Did a photo shoot at my husband's work campus (Epic Systems).
You look amazing!!! It just dropped at Disney Springs so I might have to try it on 😊

516709DB-6CD9-42E2-B7C5-AA0D01E9E951.jpeg
It’s still drying, but think it turned out ok. It looks a whole lot better than it did, though. The black had bled on the white and some of the black looked faded, almost bleached. I only paid $40 for it so I can’t complain. Oh and I turned the halter into straps.

Ok, not great pics again, sorry....was in a hurry (tonight is hubby’s bday so we have dinner reservations so took pics as soon as I showered after work)
Love all of what I got from Stitch Shoppe. Will definitely buy from there again. Quality is pretty much like it is with dress shop....which was a worry.
I ordered according to size chart. Went by chest size instead of waist (thank goodness) so I’ll have to belt the dress, but it’s cute that way.
Dress is large
Black shirt is large
Yellow skirt is medium for reference.....and of course the pics are sideways E6E95F0A-C6F5-44DA-A003-05305D72767A.jpeg3131AE2A-668F-418E-A57A-2285E139D823.jpeg

Ok, not great pics again, sorry....was in a hurry (tonight is hubby’s bday so we have dinner reservations so took pics as soon as I showered after work)
Love all of what I got from Stitch Shoppe. Will definitely buy from there again. Quality is pretty much like it is with dress shop....which was a worry.
I ordered according to size chart. Went by chest size instead of waist (thank goodness) so I’ll have to belt the dress, but it’s cute that way.
Dress is large
Black shirt is large
Yellow skirt is medium for reference.....and of course the pics are sideways View attachment 505145View attachment 505146
Super cute and Happy birthday @anniebean s husband! Enjoy dinner!!

Dress is large
Black shirt is large
Yellow skirt is medium for reference.....and of course the pics are sideways View attachment 505145View attachment 505146
Those are so cute! How long are they? I was looking online and they seemed to be short, but didn't mention the length in the descriptions.

Dress is large
Black shirt is large
Yellow skirt is medium for reference.....and of course the pics are sideways
I like the first photo best, the style of the dress is so feminine. The two piece will go a long way being able to mix and match, going from day time fun to date night romance. You did really good choosing your items :love:
Thank you. Fingers crossed it’s not blotchy when it dries.

Now that your Vader dress has dried, how did it turn out?

I like the first photo best, the style of the dress is so feminine. The two piece will go a long way being able to mix and match, going from day time fun to date night romance. You did really good choosing your items :love:

Now that your Vader dress has dried, how did it turn out?
Thank you :)
I’ll look at the Vader dress tonight when I get home. I still have it hanging on the drying rack. At first it was looking blotchy, but looked a bit better yesterday. I really hope I don’t have to dye it again.
I agree about the Stitch Shoppe dress. I LOVE it! The yellow skirt will look better with my poof underneath it, maybe?

Thank you :)
I’ll look at the Vader dress tonight when I get home. I still have it hanging on the drying rack. At first it was looking blotchy, but looked a bit better yesterday. I really hope I don’t have to dye it again.
I agree about the Stitch Shoppe dress. I LOVE it! The yellow skirt will look better with my poof underneath it, maybe?
I can’t see the full picture of the yellow skirt but I think it looks adorable. Especially with the top and the bow. I’m sure it will look great with the poofy too. Keeping fingers crossed on the Vader dress. 🤞Btw, how was dinner? My hubby’s 50 is today.We had plans to do Disney stuff but instead we just had cake and ice cream at home. We’re going to do a ‘everything we missed’ party when this mess is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter