The Maelstromers... a FASTPASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000thhappyhaunt said:
Then the GLOVES ARE OFF.

Here we go ~

I am a sword swallower. Just as long as it's a plastic toy one and doesn't have sharp edges. I can also swallow other things... and bring them right back up. Without puking. (this is a pukeless story! Sorta!)...

Background: As a child I was INTRIGUED by Freak Shows. And circus acts. And that... combined with wanting to run away from home and the Beloved Despised General... made me want to join the circus. And travel. A spirit of adventure combined with a very strong will made me practice swallowing package after package of licorice whole... and pulling it back up at the very last instant. Intitially there was gagging and puking but I perservered. Now I am a veritable Party Trick. Seriously. I am a sword swallower. Licorice. String. Rope. Beads. Bring it on.

...Grabs popcorn and waits for ZZUB's response.....

okay Maelstrommiiieess---> i have the biggest headache and maybe some double vision and not from drinking!!! just from reading these coded posts! you all work fast!! a gal can't get away for even a second ;)

oo LALA...i know about projectile child vomit all too well...eww. Why is it that we can never see it coming?

Mel--> you do WHAT?! swords and stuff! interesting..never knew a carnie-type person (mean that in the good way).

I actually had to go back like 5 pages to catch up so if I missed someone, just let me know. Here's the list so far:

kpk89
pongo
mel
pooh
Horsegirl
DisneyMommyMichelle 9/29 - 10/6 Pop
sheridac 11/26 - 12/4 Poly

Someone who is better at organizing, tell me. I guess the next step is to get everyone's travel dates. Anyone else who wants to join in, hop aboard.

Tomorrow is my B-day, but I'm going out tonight. See you on the flip side.

1000thhappyhaunt said:
Now... someone else go.

Okay, Mel, since you told that awesome story about swallowing things, I will go. Although my hidden talent/claim to fame is not nearly as interesting as yours.

I'm double jointed. Well, my arms are. What that means is that I can plant my hands on a desk and rotate my arms around a little over 180 degrees. Seriously. When I stop, the inside of my elbows are facing the ceiling. With my palms still firmly planted on the desk/table, what have you. I was the freak show in my elementary class. And it still freaks DH out a little.

Okay, Polymelonmom, let's hear what your hidden talent is. I bet it's a doozy.

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
oo LALA...i know about projectile child vomit all too well...eww. Why is it that we can never see it coming?

Mel--> you do WHAT?! swords and stuff! interesting..never knew a carnie-type person (mean that in the good way).

Geez. Thanks.

I think.

That's kinda like sayin' you LOVE my Peeler Boots.

LaLa said:
Okay, Mel, since you told that awesome story about swallowing things, I will go. Although my hidden talent/claim to fame is not nearly as interesting as yours.

I'm double jointed. Well, my arms are. What that means is that I can plant my hands on a desk and rotate my arms around a little over 180 degrees. Seriously. When I stop, the inside of my elbows are facing the ceiling. With my palms still firmly planted on the desk/table, what have you. I was the freak show in my elementary class. And it still freaks DH out a little.

Okay, Polymelonmom, let's hear what your hidden talent is. I bet it's a doozy.

Ugggghhhhh! THAT mental picture is enough to send MY snack to the sunshine.

I think we ALL know what Polymelonmom is capable of. Heh, heh.

1000thhappyhaunt said:
Then the GLOVES ARE OFF.

Here we go ~

I am a sword swallower. Just as long as it's a plastic toy one and doesn't have sharp edges. I can also swallow other things... and bring them right back up. Without puking. (this is a pukeless story! Sorta!)...

Background: As a child I was INTRIGUED by Freak Shows. And circus acts. And that... combined with wanting to run away from home and the Beloved Despised General... made me want to join the circus. And travel. A spirit of adventure combined with a very strong will made me practice swallowing package after package of licorice whole... and pulling it back up at the very last instant. Intitially there was gagging and puking but I perservered. Now I am a veritable Party Trick. Seriously. I am a sword swallower. Licorice. String. Rope. Beads. Bring it on.

I know. I know. I've heard EVERY dirty joke. About it. On the planet. Most come from my own DH. But... it's true. And I was famous for it at University Keg Parties. And now, little kids' birthday parties. Christmas. The cottage. Yada, yada.

A loon?

I think NOT.

Now... someone else go.

And... I only set myself on fire for ZZUBie and Horseponybabygirlie.

You make sushi
maki.gif
nigiri.gif
and you swallow swords! You are one talented girl.

Can you do this.......
renf29.jpg

OH MEL..PLEASe don't be offeneded! i think it's a cool thing!i mean ih ave nooo talents hidden or obvious! i just like people that are more exciting than myself!

Travel DAtes:
September 29-October 6th
POP Century 70s Section Building 10
MNSSHP October 5th

Allright, I'm off. I think.

DS has another ballgame tonight. Gotta run. Maybe we'll grab some Chick-fil-A for supper.

I'll be thinkin' bout ya, Judas Priest. Breakin tha law.. Breakin tha law....

Oh, and since me and Mel fessed up, I expect to see more hidden talents posted when I come back here. Don't leave us flappin in the wind.

Am I just TOO loony for you now?

I promise not to loiter you anymore.

Stalking is SO harsh. Seriously.

Lil' Grumpy tore another strip off of you. I think.

I am speechless.

I am without speech.

:moped: Works in every situation. It's like "word." It can mean anything.

Okay this is WIERD, why on earth did i just about 10 minutes ago ask my DH about what no rules just right meant?!?! wierd!! i am so lost on the thought too!

Happy birthday to you Sheri! what fun!

Melllllllll---> can we get another General story over here? i need some entertainment :)

Hi there Paslea_pooh!

Dang - it's Sheridac's Birthday and I missed it? (Or is this one of those "Happy Birthdays" like we see at steak houses all the time just to get the free dessert? Not that I think Sheridac is looking for a free dessert here. Or that she would fake her birthday. Who wants to fake being a year older? Now if it was a retro-age thing, then maybe . . .)

Anywhooooo . . . . :cake: :bday: :bday: :cake:

And I'm IN on the Traveling Mickey - even though lots will be there at the same time - so maybe I should just sign at the Maelstrom meet, since my kids would probably scream fits if they had to send back a stuffed something. The responsibility would be too much.

After all, I can barely keep track of my kids, and in the great scheme of things, which would be more important? (okay, I know the answer is obvious, of course the Mickey is more important . . .)

PasleaPooh - house pics are gorgeous. I want to live there . . .

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Okay this is WIERD, why on earth did i just about 10 minutes ago ask my DH about what no rules just right meant?!?! wierd!! i am so lost on the thought too!

Happy birthday to you Sheri! what fun!

Melllllllll---> can we get another General story over here? i need some entertainment :)

Hi there Paslea_pooh!

Michelle....Could you like pull me into town on your bike? :wave2:

Paslea_pooh--> sure if you can squeeze into the wagon with the kids...or maybe i should pull one of those bike trailer things? oh and beware for projectile urinating from the boy and vomiting from the girl...hey the trip should be worth the savings $$$ :)

:banana: (sorry mel)

I think YOU'RE the incoherent loon, ZZUBie.

Your edit in NO WAY answers my last question of whether you were busy hooking up a new keyboard or not.

Heh, heh.

Have a Butter Shot, my Friend.

You need to bulk up. There's some pretty puking coming.

LALAlalalalalaaaaaa....... Did you buy some Chik-Fil-A for me???? I need a chicken sandwich from there... who is going to mail me one?

To bad I can't change my name eh, although others wouldn't get it....
Judas Priest... Breakin tha law.... many different names I could come up with

Try this on for size guys... I am going exercising tonight :) I am going to take a walk at the park we shall see how it goes. 1/4 around one lap, it's by the lake, it's nice....

Happy Birthday tomorrow Sheri!!

(Shelby, I was going to guess Gary Busey too....hehehe, he is one crazy dude)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter