The Maelstromers... a FASTPASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
horsegirl said:
Hey Yak-Can I call ya that?
I think this is strangely appropriate tonight . . .

Hmmm, I am waiting until my boy gets a little MORE asleep before I move him from Sissy's bed to his own, and my hubby has already retired for the night, so I can stay as long as I can stay awake. And an adult beverage sounds LOVELY . . .

Horseyponygirl . . . Wow, I can't remember the last time we were actually on at the same time . . .

Did everyone catch that the Riddlers renamed Chappie? They decided his real name was SPIKE

Yzma and Kronk said:
horsie - sure you can call me YaK - the only thing it has a bit of a puke ring to it. Excuse me, I gotta Yak! :rotfl2:

Mel - It's the Grove Baby.......boom baby! Double names are so cool :cool1:

My poison tonight - Yohohoho and a bottle of Zero and Coke! With a lime, of course! Gotta type with some class.

My puke/yak story is coming up (no pun intented :rotfl2:) soon!

Yeah, I thought of the pukey thing. I like double entendres! But I think of the gorgeous asian mountain beast when I type it...

So you and mel are both ontarians, mon petite chou?

Whew - HOT SNOT, I had to sign off for a few minutes.

DD was using my computer - this is a real old baby - still using Windows98 :thumbsup2

She mess up my toolbars and I'm such a computer dork I freaked until I could fix it. Gotta have it like it was!

I'm such a bad mommy. Just letting the kidlets fall asleep on the couch watching a movie then I'll put them in their beds.

GA - Don't you just love a little game of musical beds!

kpk89 - I thought I detected an accent....

Y'all think MOMOFMNM has passed out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter