*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I am stalking airfare as they haven't come down at all and slowly getting nervous our September trip will be canceled - I really want to get to F&W this year as it will likely be our last trip for a few years.

I'm thinking we'll see them drop in June/July usually end of summer sale.

Ouch! Hope you have a speedy recovery too. How long did they say you'll go through hand therapy?
I wont be able to use the hand for 4 weeks. Then I will have to do Occupational therapy but no idea how long. Will be off work for the 4 weeks and go from there. When I scheduled it I told him I had to be ok to go to Disney in Sept. LOL Priorities!

I'm thinking we'll see them drop in June/July usually end of summer sale.
SW dropped over $100 so I snagged it the other nite. The original SW fare was more than United but dropping to $226 I knew United would never beat that

I wont be able to use the hand for 4 weeks. Then I will have to do Occupational therapy but no idea how long. Will be off work for the 4 weeks and go from there. When I scheduled it I told him I had to be ok to go to Disney in Sept. LOL Priorities!

I went through finger therapy when my ligament was severed. I was washing a glass cup and it broke :sad2:

SW dropped over $100 so I snagged it the other nite. The original SW fare was more than United but dropping to $226 I knew United would never beat that

I need Delta and they are being very stubborn dropping their prices but I can wait. :surfweb:

HI!!
My husband and I will be at WDW Sept 3-7 at the Wilderness Lodge (even though ticker says Poly, got a better deal...but still Honeymoon) and then spending Sept 7-8 at Universal (Hard Rock Hotel) doing the Harry Potter Worlds. I cannot ride simulators, so we are checking out the shops and the theming. Kick@$$ Honeymoon! We are also going to MNSSHP on Sept 3.

I need Delta and they are being very stubborn dropping their prices but I can wait. :surfweb:
I am hoping to book JetBlue but can also book Delta or United, United is $625 = I have never paid more than like $275 and thats on the high end.

We are also Delta hostages and I have been so disappointed in the prices for our last two trips. Sigh. I bought our tickets a few months ago because I wanted to use points for one ticket. Prices haven't been lower since then, so I don't have too much regret. I admire your patience!

I am hoping to book JetBlue but can also book Delta or United, United is $625 = I have never paid more than like $275 and thats on the high end.

I'm jealous. The last two trips have pushed over $300 and I hate it!

We are also Delta hostages and I have been so disappointed in the prices for our last two trips. Sigh. I bought our tickets a few months ago because I wanted to use points for one ticket. Prices haven't been lower since then, so I don't have too much regret. I admire your patience!

I'm jealous. The last two trips have pushed over $300 and I hate it!
I was lucky our April trip was $170 each and the December one before that I was able to use points for my flight and my DH's was under $200.

93 days to go and it feels like it's taking forever to get out of the 90's! 200 to 100 flew by! the next 3 months are going to creep :worried:

Once FP day comes I feel like time flies! We do a countdown after FP day and we do weekly movie nights. It helps make time feel like it's moving.

From the TPAS board:

Passholders Will Gain Exclusive Access to Toy Story Land in September
Passholders will gain exclusive access to Toy Story Land in September and will be able to take advantage of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Attendees will get access to the 2 new attractions and Toy Story Mania. Plus, guests will also be able to enjoy tasty snacks over at Woody’s Lunch Box.

Registration for this event will open in the coming weeks and we will notify you as soon as it does. Eligible Passholders may register themselves and 1 Guest.

Toy Story Land officially opens on June 30th at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and will include 2 new attractions – Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers – plus the fan favorite Toy Story Mania. Guests will also be able to dig into tasty treats for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Woody’s Lunch Box.

From the TPAS board:

Passholders will gain exclusive access to Toy Story Land in September and will be able to take advantage of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Attendees will get access to the 2 new attractions and Toy Story Mania. Plus, guests will also be able to enjoy tasty snacks over at Woody’s Lunch Box.

Registration for this event will open in the coming weeks and we will notify you as soon as it does. Eligible Passholders may register themselves and 1 Guest.

Toy Story Land officially opens on June 30th at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and will include 2 new attractions – Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers – plus the fan favorite Toy Story Mania. Guests will also be able to dig into tasty treats for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Woody’s Lunch Box.
This is making me wonder if I can upgrade my PH's to AP's before I get to the park in September so that I can book this. I don't even know if that's a thing. And, might mess with my FP's?

This is making me wonder if I can upgrade my PH's to AP's before I get to the park in September so that I can book this. I don't even know if that's a thing. And, might mess with my FP's?

Unfortunately, you have to do that in person.

From the TPAS board:

So when we arrive Sept 6th and I upgrade our PH tickets to the annual pass we can take advantage of this?

So when we arrive Sept 6th and I upgrade our PH tickets to the annual pass we can take advantage of this?
We're doing the same thing, but as I understand it, you have to sign up to attend this event (at least from the info we've been given.) I'm not sure we'd be able to sign up without having active AP's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter