• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The "Why I didn't speak to my sister for a week" trip report *** Now Complete :)

I hate to admit that I am enjoying and entertained by your misfortune...

I have to ask.... I see that you flew out of Paris.... were you born in France? Your english is wonderful.... I sure wish my french was as good! :goodvibes

Great update!! I was glad to read that you got your sister up and moving, allthough slowly, for your ADR. Hope she does not go and nap the rest of the day away

Melissa

Well at least after breakfast you had fun!! I hope your first day continues to be that way but....LOL

Very funny trip report! I would leave my sister if she couldn't keep up-it's DISNEY. Can't wait to read more.

Lisa

I was thinking the same thing. I threatened my husband that I was going to leave his pregnant sister behind if she couldn't keep up. I'm so bad.

And I agree...Your english is great.:thumbsup2

I am soooo in.

You are a great sister to even take your sister with you. I can't say that I would ever do that.:rolleyes:

great day so far,glad you made it to crystal palace for your adr, agree with you about piglet and the bacon I always wait till after too:laughing: :thumbsup2

Goodness, I give you credit for being as nice as you have been... so far.....

At leat you got on a few rides :)

Oh I feel so bad for you! So far I can totally understand what you're going through! My SIL and BIL had no clue and we missed so much on our trip (luckily we've been multiple times and we now live only a couple hours from the Happiest Place on Earth so we'll be back soon!) because they were so slow and lazy and always complaining about something. Please tell me y'all split up soon so you and Grumpy can enjoy yourselves!!!!! Great report so far!

I never even thought about this - so English is your second language?? You write so fluent! Hey, maybe write a chapter in French for us! :rotfl:

So funny!! I vacationed with my sister a few years ago & said many prayers before we left that I would not have to hide the body before we got home!!! She is alive & well but we are not going any where together anytime soon:)

jeez this trip seems like a trainwreck, maybe thats really what TR means, your trainwreck report! i applaud you for even making it this long. after not being ready for an early morning ADR i would have simply explained that we are now entering the seperate part of our vacation! hahaha well i can only hope it gets better, but by your title, i dont think so!

wow...this report is great. I can't wait to hear how it turned out (I think...:lmao: )

OMG, your trip sounds very frustrating but so entertaining for those watching from the outside. :rotfl2: I am SOOO afraid this will be me on our trip in Nov. with MIL/FIL who have already announced that they will be napping each afternoon. :eek: Can't wait to read more....I think.

OMG!! This TR is too funny! I can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip!!!

It was so bad you had to book another trip to recover???!!! That is great!!!

Your trip report is really entertaining, :lmao:

but I'm sorry your sister didn't want to do as much as you'd planned. :sad2:
I never seem to be able to sleep at Disney, I'm just too excited to be there.

Will check out your previous tr when I can.

As others have said, I feel bad for reading of your unhappy moments. But that's not gonna stop me from seeing how this turns out.

J'espere que tu partageras en plus avec nous sur le DIS.

Enjoying your trip report. Your trip report could be a public service announcement for choosing your travel companions carefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter