They Let Anyone In these Clubs Now! An Aug. 2017 PTR * TR link! 8/17!*

Therefore when I walked down to the family room yesterday morning I tripped right over a 20lb dumbell. Mm-Hm. Good times
Finally getting around to catching up! Hope your toe is now on the mend and getting in shape for Disney!

On a better note if you're following
@Raeven's reports you know we're meeting up on Saturday! We only live a few hours from each other so we're meeting at a mall in Albany which is between us. So shopping and lunch, here we come!
Yay for Dis meet! I think I am going to proclaim you the Queen of the DIS meets!princess:

Sketchers are totally not cool anymore, and I told him it's a good thing I'm not a teenager then!
:rotfl:i don't have a pair of sketchers but I have several pairs of Sanuks. I love them and live in them all year long at home but they aren't up to par for me a Disney. They don't have enough support for the long haul and are hard to keep on my feet even though I don't have any issues at home.

But since I did only ride it once and it was a year ago I'd like another ride.
I think you need another ride! Even though it's totally not worth long wait...

. One, and this has NOT been confirmed, but there's a small rumor that P&P fireworks cruise is being discontinued
I hope this isn't true! I wanted to do this at some point!

On the Contempo Menu I think the Chicago style Italian Beef Sub sounds good: Shaved Italian Beef, Mozzarella, Crusty Baguette, Seasonal Jus.
This sounds super yummy! Anytime they add the au jus to a sandwhich I'm in. We get an AP discount here too don't we?

Shirts, NY Dismeet, and more Shirts Update!
Yesterday I went upstate a bit to Albany and finally got to meet @Raeven! We did some shopping and had lunch at The Melting Pot, which I had only been to once when Chris was 4 or 5. I liked it but they closed down soon after, so since Raeven really likes it that's where we decided to eat. But first, what Raeven does best and I just.....don't:

raeven.jpg

For those of you reading both our reports I'm sorry that you'll probably have to see these pictures x2! We started our lunch with drinks, I had the Sunshine Sangria and Raeven had something else that sounded really good and had cucumbers in it:

Raven 3 drinks.jpg

I'm sure she remembers the name and it'll pop up in her report! My sangria was excellent so I had another when I was done :drinking1 You can really get a lot of food at The Melting Pot, so we chose to just do cheese and chocolate. That's all you really need in life, right?
However, I hadn't been there in over 6 years and Raeven is always with Josh who is GF, so she gets her own serving of everything so neither of us was sure what the protocol was for a party of 2. We found out they give you one pot for 2 people so we agreed on a cheese but weren't sure if we wanted double servings of the "dippers". Well, for the cheese course we said we did. We were hungry! We decided on the Baked Potato Cheese as Raeven hadn't had it before. It comes with a couple types of bread, apples, and veggies (carrots, broccoli, and tomatoes) for dipping:
Raven 2.JPG (1).jpeg

This was SO good. We finished the big bowl of bread, ate just a couple veggies and had our server bring 2nd on the apples. Technically we could have gotten another bowl of bread but um, we ate a lot of bread :blush: Plus we had chocolate ahead of us, so we realized a single serving of the dipping foods was enough.

For the chocolate we got a dark chocolate something. Raeven will have to chime in here because after clutching the menu for a bit and not really looking at it, I handed it over to her when our server came and asked what we wanted. I told her I was good with any chocolate so she picked what she had last time because she loved it. And so did I!
Raven 1.JPG.jpeg

We only ordered one serving but ordered up so we got extras: a PB cheesecake, rasdpberries and blackberries, rice krispie treats, brownie bites, bananas, strawberries. Everything was fantastic, one of my favorites was the rice krispie treat and since Raeven doesn't like them I got both. I tried both the raspberries and blackberries and both were fresh and flavorful. Full was also how I felt when we were done so it's a good thing we did lots of walking around!

Raeven did some shopping, I got my uncool Sketchers flip-flops in black but couldn't find brown so I still need to find them. We also went in Hot Topic and FORCED each other to buy Disney tank tops because neither of us has enough. Plus they were having a sale! Buy one get one free!!! On top of that when we got to the register the salesgirl looked up both our accounts and we both had a $5 (right @Raeven? $5? It's only been like 7 hours and I can't remember.......) credit so really we HAD to buy the shirts. Here's what I got and both will come on my trip:

IMG_6435.JPG

IMG_6434.JPG

The Jasmine shirt is folding funny but you get the idea. Raeven's are adorable too so I hope she posts them! We had a really good time shopping and hopefully we'll meet up again sometime. I have to stay friends with her now because she knows my bra size ;)

I had a nice surprise when I got home also; our shirts from TeePublic came! I didn't take the best pictures but here they are - Steve's

IMG_6425.JPG

Chris's - he asked for Kermit and this is the one he picked. I have no idea where the saying came from or what it means, but it's what he wanted. It's also supposed to be navy, in the picture it looks black. In person it's not quite as dark but still looks more black than navy:

IMG_6424.JPG

Here's mine:

IMG_6433.JPG

AW :sad1: TeePublic has tons of funny shirts like my Smee one, but when I saw this I had to get it. I know pretty much everyone prefers HEA over Wishes, but I do not. At least going by the one time I've seen HEA. I know it's partly due to the fact that I don't enjoy fireworks mixed with projections and would like just fireworks, and if I ever decide to watch HEA again maybe I'll like it better, but I wish Wishes was still there.
My one concern is that it might be too hot for a short sleeve shirt in August. Usually I don't want to wear anything in Fla. in August, but not only would that get me kicked out of Disney it would blind many, many people. That's why I needed more tank tops! I'm going to bring this and cross my fingers that there's an evening I can handle sleeves.

I'll be back soon with Day 5 plans, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

That's so great you got to meet up with Raeven for lunch and shopping. Sounds like the perfect day.
Speaking of perfect cheese and chocolate for lunch sounds delicious!
Love your 2 new tanks from Hot Topic especially the Maleficent one.
Now Steve has the perfect shirt to wear on his favorite ride :thumbsup2

It sounds like you and Raeven had a lot of fun together. I love your three new tee shirts. Maybe your tee shirt with sleeves would be good for Splitsville, since you'll be indoors a lot for that day.

Your account of your Dismeet also makes it sound like you had a great time!!

Your tank tops are super cute! The pull of Hot Topic is just too strong sometimes...

I love your Wishes shirt! As you know from my TR by now, I didn't make it to see HEA in May, and I'm really looking forward to it when we see it...but I know even if I love it that I'll still miss Wishes! Wishes will still considered "new" when I saw it for the first time when I was 10, and it's one of the first night time shows I really remember my first experience with. I'm so sad to see it go! So I love that you got this shirt. And I'm also glad you wrote about this, because it confirms my suspicion that I should take mostly tank tops when we go!! I had planned to only take one or two t-shirts for in case I get a bad sun burn on my shoulders and want to cover them up or something. But mostly tank tops, it'll be!! And when you wrote this...
Usually I don't want to wear anything in Fla. in August
...my eyes skipped over the "want to" part and thought you just went around naked and free on your summer trips. And I was like, "I definitely don't remember that from any of her trip reports!!" :rotfl2:

I went upstate a bit to Albany and finally got to meet @Raeven!

:thumbsup2

Raeven had something else that sounded really good and had cucumbers in it:

The Summertime Sipper yum!

That's all you really need in life, right?

Yes! :laughing:

Technically we could have gotten another bowl of bread but um, we ate a lot of bread :blush: Plus we had chocolate ahead of us, so we realized a single serving of the dipping foods was enough

:rotfl: I guess we were overly ambitious thinking we could eat 2 servings.

For the chocolate we got a dark chocolate something. Raeven will have to chime in here because after clutching the menu for a bit and not really looking at it

Dark chocolate dulce or something like that. The dark chocolate is soo delicious for dipping.

We also went in Hot Topic and FORCED each other to buy Disney tank tops because neither of us has enough. Plus they were having a sale! Buy one get one free!!! On top of that when we got to the register the salesgirl looked up both our accounts and we both had a $5 (right @Raeven? $5? It's only been like 7 hours and I can't remember.......) credit so really we HAD to buy the shirts.

:rotfl: we did force each other to buy more Disney stuff! You have to buy things that are on sale! Oh yeah that's right I forgot we got even more of a discount! So we basically only paid $20 and it would've been a crime to not buy them at that price.

I have to stay friends with her now because she knows my bra size ;)

:rotfl: and you know mine!

Usually I don't want to wear anything in Fla. in August, but not only would that get me kicked out of Disney

:lmao:

Ugh a broken toe oh no, that stinks. I hope you have fun on your Dis meet.
Our Dismeet was great! Yeah, no good on the toe :( Actually the toe itself is feeling much better now and I felt fine walking around the mall with Raeven yesterday, but today my calf hurts I think just from redistributing my weight and walking differently because of the pain I was in for a couple days. What also stinks is that I'd been walking pretty regularly to get in shape for our trip (well.................as much shape as I get in to lol) and now I've had to stop that.

Sketchers are way cool and comfy!
I definitely agree, whether my son does or not!

That sounds painful. Is the toe wrapped up?
They didn't wrap it, which is good I think. Normally they won't wrap broken does but they might tape the broken one to the one next to it even though they didn't this time. The other broken bone is right at the base of the small toe, the one I broke, and extremely small itself. Therefore the Dr. said it'll also heel itself as will the toe and all that I needed to do was ice it often and stay off it :laughing: Clearly I did not do that with 3 extra boys in the house up until today, and walking around the mall yesterday with Raeven was not resting it, but I'm not the best at following directions! I did my best to rest it today and will try to rest it the next few days between packing and cleaning....................

We saw the two new movies and really enjoyed them.
Good to hear!

We like Ellen's Energy Adventure. I know it gets a lot of negative comments but we've always liked it. I think the biggest negative is that it is 40 minutes long and a lot of people don't want to take that much time out of their day to do the ride. But it does have dinosaurs so the boys might find that interesting. :)
Yes, Steve and I would have enjoyed it a bit more if the length was shorter. I think the boys will like it except for the length, which is why I may try it if we're hot.
Oh no. Hopefully 10 days is enough time for it to heel.
:rolleyes: I hope so, and if it's not it's probably my fault for not resting it..................

Have you ever tried OluKai's, I swear by them. Usually my feet don't do great all day in flip flops, but Jason turned me on to them and they are great. They are a bit expensive but I've had mine for 2 or 3 years now and they are still going strong.
Never even heard of them but now I'm curious and I'm going to look them up :surfweb: If they have them somewhere in the mall like DSW I can probably get them for this trip but if I have to order them online, might be too late.

Do they not have buses from the parks to DS? We rarely go so I don't think I realized this. Can't wait to see how Splitsville is. Casey loves to bowl so I know she'd love to have a meal here.
:sad2: What are you, new?? Yes they DO have buses from the parks to DS but not until after 4pm;no buses FROM DS to parks ever. So that early we need to go to DS from a resort. Geez, do I have to teach you everything???

Why don't you just take advantage of the club level and eat there? It may not be quite enough for the boys, but especially in the evening they have pretty heavy appetizers that should keep them happy for a little while. And when you get back from the fireworks cruise, you can then load up on dessert and their amazing cobbler
Because I don't use my brain??? It's a great idea though, I guess I don't have to teach you quite everything! Thanks for the suggestion :P

If the shirts work out, you'll get a post with the trial ones and another post with the rest :) I've made a few shirts with iron on letters and such, but I haven't worked with iron on vinyl before... :rolleyes1
Good luck! I'm a creative klutz so I'm sure you'll do fine

Get a Horse is probably a good one to see in 3D. It's so cute when Minnie says Poughkeepsie!
When I heard her say it the one time we saw it I almost screamed out loud "She said POUGHKEEPSIE!!!!"

Man, what bad luck! I hope it is feeling better some before you go.
:thanks:

Last trip we saw a young couple with a puppy that had a vest on him-I couldn't make out what was on the vest (she was holding the puppy) so I asked-apparently they were trainers and they start taking service dogs out to busy places to acclimate them from young age to the lights/noise/confusion/smells. The dog they were training was supposed to eventually go to a wounded vet IIRC-and this dog was so obviously used to everything and just the calmest animal.

Yeah that's what they do with service dogs in training. You have to take them everywhere. A friend of mine is thinking of fostering a service dog for the first year. I think I'd have too hard a time giving it up after.

Hi :wave: Broke my toe yesterday. Yup, 10 days before walkin' around Disney.

OMG that's terrible!! I hope it doesn't hurt too much by then!

My youngest nephew Trevor (6) eating all the chips at the Mexican restaurant

Too funny. My son does this every time we go to a tex mex place!

our shirts from TeePublic came!

I have to check out this site....sounds great! I love your shirts. I am really hoping to find some Disney shirts in a dri-fit fabric...

Finally getting around to catching up! Hope your toe is now on the mend and getting in shape for Disney!
Ugh, my toe itself is better but since I've been walking funny my calf is hurtin' bad :headache: I have 6 days for it to feel better and a million things to do while standing on it! Might need that Jazzy you mentioned :laughing:
Yay for Dis meet! I think I am going to proclaim you the Queen of the DIS meets!princess:
lol but WE need another Dismeet :hug:

I hope this isn't true! I wanted to do this at some point!
Believe me I hope it isn't true also, mainly because I have a client who really wants to do it in Oct! Plus pretty much every review I read of it is positive so I can't think of any good reason to cancel it except @Raeven's suggestion that it's because of all the projections now with HEA.

I love your three new tee shirts. Maybe your tee shirt with sleeves would be good for Splitsville, since you'll be indoors a lot for that day.
That's a good idea! And we'll only be in Epcot for a couple hours prior to heading over to DS for bowling so I don't think I'll be too hot wearing it for that short a time. Now I know why I write these things :)

I was never terribly interested in WL until reading your PTR, but I watched a resort tour on YouTube and now I totally want to stay there!
Funny, I never had any interest whatsoever in WL until I started reading @xlsm's TR's a couple years ago. She and her family love it; she was always gushing about it and I was always like, "WHY?" Eventually she piqued my interest and I talked Steve into trying it and what do you know, it's now my absolute favorite :love: I hope you get to try it sometime!
Your account of your Dismeet also makes it sound like you had a great time!!
We did!

Your tank tops are super cute! The pull of Hot Topic is just too strong sometimes...
LOL it is. Plus the one in the mall we were at was 3x bigger than the one by me so......yup. Had to buy them!

And I'm also glad you wrote about this, because it confirms my suspicion that I should take mostly tank tops when we go!! I had planned to only take one or two t-shirts for in case I get a bad sun burn on my shoulders and want to cover them up or something. But mostly tank tops, it'll be!!
You're going to have the most magical time next month :bride: And it'll be all the more magical if you're wearing tank tops because sweetie, it's hot. Once you wear a tank top one day, if you attempt wearing sleeves you're going to feel all icky. I'll bring my new Wishes tee and possibly one more in case something weird happens and the temp falls below...................88 lol? But I guarantee you won't be sorry you brought mostly tanks!

my eyes skipped over the "want to" part and thought you just went around naked and free on your summer trips. And I was like, "I definitely don't remember that from any of her trip reports!!" :rotfl2:
Because I write those kind of reports on the "naked and free" forums :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I guess we were overly ambitious thinking we could eat 2 servings.
lol were we ever! I almost didn't leave room for the chocolate and that would've been a crime!

So we basically only paid $20 and it would've been a crime to not buy them at that price.
If you didn't buy those tanks for that price I would have just flat out walked away from you Disboards style :tiptoe:

For those of you reading both our reports I'm sorry that you'll probably have to see these pictures x2! We started our lunch with drinks, I had the Sunshine Sangria and Raeven had something else that sounded really good and had cucumbers in it:

raven-3-drinks-jpg.257383
mmmmm Sangrias!!!

Cute!!

I bet Steve loves this!

Ugh, my toe itself is better but since I've been walking funny my calf is hurtin' bad :headache: I have 6 days for it to feel better and a million things to do while standing on it! Might need that Jazzy you mentioned :laughing:
I hear they have free shipping :rotfl2:

lol but WE need another Dismeet :hug:
Yes we do! With ToT involved!

Ok just stumbled across this PTR for you...and at first glance I was like "oh she'll be there the same time as us" AND "oh she is staying at AKL CL like us" and then I continued to read...and realized NOPE to both! Oh well...maybe our paths will cross one day in Disney.

LOVE the Melting Pot so that last post just made me miss it that much.

I had one note on your thoughts about food before P&P for you. We love the Contempo Cafe and my son loved the Chicago Style Italian Beef sub there and my DD and I loved their salads. It's one of our favorite places to eat QS but I'm going to try to have us try new places for our upcoming trip later this month.

Can't wait to hear about the trip...you are pretty close!

Hi :wave: Broke my toe yesterday. Yup, 10 days before walkin' around Disney. My nephews (whom I love very much, thanks) aren't the neatest and don't listen the best, so when I told them to put Ricky's weights back where they belong - they did not listen. Therefore when I walked down to the family room yesterday morning I tripped right over a 20lb dumbell. Mm-Hm. Good times.
So sorry to hear about your toe. You could possibly get a scooter if your toe bothers you. DW broke her ankle several years ago, so she gets the scooter now. You can take through line on most rides and those you can't, you can park outside or even a CM will take it and have it waiting at the end of the ride for you. It can slow you down a bit making it through the crowds since some folks at Disney think they're the only ones there and will cross in front of or stop dead in their tracks or walk at a snails pace 5 abreast. Oops, started to get on my think about others soapbox for a second there. Whew, glad I caught myself before it was too late. :)

View attachment 256646
I want another pair of black ones and I think brown ones. I bought a pair of the Sanuk flip flops for May also and they're very comfortable, but they squeak when I walk ::MickeyMo not that you can hear them in Disney but I think I'm going to go with 2 Sketchers anyway. Ricky says Sketchers are totally not cool anymore, and I told him it's a good thing I'm not a teenager then!
I've never seen these...they look like they could be comfortable...might have to try them and I'm soooo not worried if they're cool...if they're comfortable, cool is so not a consideration.

ON TO DAY 4 PLANS
Day 3 had us enjoying our first full day at Wilderness Lodge before going to Hollywood Studios, and closing out the park with the SW fireworks. Day 4 will probably be breakfast from the Club Lounge again before Rope Drop, this time at Steve's favorite park:

View attachment 256648

I love this picture! I took it last August as we were waiting at the bus stop to leave, and the storm came right as we hopped on. So far we only spent a few hours here in WS one night so we'll do FW today. We have 2 FP's here because that's all we want:
Great picture! I'm saving that, but I promise I won't use it anywhere without giving you credit.

Before I get ahead of myself, two things. One, and this has NOT been confirmed, but there's a small rumor that P&P fireworks cruise is being discontinued. Recently it went from being bookable at 180 days out to 90, but is currently not bookable past the end of Sept. A few reasons are being tossed around and the rumor of it being discontinued came from a couple phone CM's, so we'll see. If it is it's a shame b/c all reviews are extremely popular and I'm glad we'll get to do it.

I hope it's not cancelled. I confess I hadn't heard of it before your TR and now I'd like to try it. If they do away with it, I won't be able to. :sad:

I bet Steve loves this!
When I showed him he was very tired from work and it was late; but he started laughing because he liked it!

Ok just stumbled across this PTR for you...and at first glance I was like "oh she'll be there the same time as us" AND "oh she is staying at AKL CL like us" and then I continued to read...and realized NOPE to both! Oh well...maybe our paths will cross one day in Disney.
lol, and the changes aren't even done! Hopefully one day we'll be there at the same time :)

I had one note on your thoughts about food before P&P for you. We love the Contempo Cafe and my son loved the Chicago Style Italian Beef sub there and my DD and I loved their salads. It's one of our favorite places to eat QS but I'm going to try to have us try new places for our upcoming trip later this month.
It's hard trying new places! When you know what you like it's just easier and less time consuming to go where you know. Thanks for the feedback on Contempo Cafe, we may find ourselves there.

So sorry to hear about your toe.
:thanks:

You could possibly get a scooter if your toe bothers you.
Luckily my toe feels almost 100%; it's my calf that's still sore. I think from all the weird pressure I was putting on it when my toe/foot DID hurt. I still have 5 days so fingers crossed!

Great picture! I'm saving that, but I promise I won't use it anywhere without giving you credit.
Absolutely fine to save :thumbsup2 Gorgeous picture right?

I hope it's not cancelled. I confess I hadn't heard of it before your TR and now I'd like to try it. If they do away with it, I won't be able to. :sad:
I just wish we'd done it before now, because for years I've heard such great things and now if we happen to love it...........we can't do it anymore :(

Ugh…lost again 5 or 6 pages back :crazy2: Since I literally went through and quoted a ton the other day and then ended up not responding, the quoted things just disappeared. I'm going to just pretend that didn't happen and start where I left off :sad2:

one day I swear I'm making this wreath:

That is SUPER cute! I thought at first that you made it already!

My point here since I've gotten :offtopic: is that ponchos = important travel item.

For sure! I have them packed in our owner's locker because I would never need them anywhere but Disney!

However the kids do not. The nice thing now is that they're old enough to walk away from us and we can find them later. Or not....................

The best part of having older kids!

In March Steve took one of my favorite pictures from Geyser Point very early in the morning while I was still sleeping:

Pretty :love:

my sad to say formerly favorite park, Hollywood Studios.

FP's:
TSMM 3:00
*dinner 4:00*
Frozen sing a long 5:30
TOT 6:30

People use to complain about it BEFORE they closed everything. I LOVED it myself, but when we go in November I don't even think we'll spend HALF a day there. Sad :sad: Hopefully we will just be amazed with it again when everything starts to open.

It's no Il Mulino and I know it doesn't always get good reviews but Steve and I ate here in May

We eat here every trip and have always enjoyed it.

our goal tonight, which might surprise some of you, is to see the SW fireworks at 9:30. Yup! Yours truly, the non SW fan who has never seen any of the movies, is going to watch the show.

This is my goal too, and why we'll go late in the day. I LOVE those fireworks, though I haven't seen them since they changed.

One more thing I want to do that has now become much more of a priority than it was, is Great Movie Ride. Christopher loves this ride and if Ricky and I go on TOT or RnRC when there's a long wait for TSMM, GMR is where Steve and Chris always head to. I also love it, although I liked it better when the CM's did the narration. It also is one of the very few things that still reminds me of what HS USED to be and why I fell in love with it.

So true. I haven't been on it much recently because DD was scared of it for some reason. And now I won't have another chance to go on :sad1:

The boys both loved doing these passports and did them more than once. At one time, the CM in Germany wrote in one of the boys' passports "Welcome to Germany, home of Gummi Bears!" which I thought was adorable. One of their books has a note from a Canada CM "Welcome to Canada, home of popcorn!" which was news to me and pretty interesting

Those are really cute! Better than Duffy :-)

Hi :wave: Broke my toe yesterday. Yup, 10 days before walkin' around Disney.

Oh no! Good thing it's just a toe though. And better now than say a week from now! Feel better!

I suppose we'll go to Soarin' at RD. I love new Soarin' but part of me would like to ride FEA again. No I'm not a Frozen fan at all; yes I've ridden it once. The boys haven't and have no desire to. But since I did only ride it once and it was a year ago I'd like another ride. Not that I think I'll like it any better but I've done new Soarin' 5 or 6x and it's easier to get additional FP's for that.

I HATE having to choose between Soarin' and FEA. Hopefully they'll get rid of the tiers when more attractions open in EPCOT.

Also, this is the night we do Pirates and Pals! We have to check in at the Contemporary at 7:45. They give you snacks like ice cream and popcorn which is NOT a dinner substitution for anyone in the DeVizio family lol. We'll have to eat QS either before we go or when we get back, it's just a question of when and where.

I was going to suggest Contempo Cafe. They have a decent selection and it'll be super convenient.

I took Trevor shopping and I SWEAR trying this on was his idea!!!

Aw! That's adorable. Do they get to go to WDW as much as your kids?

Yesterday I went upstate a bit to Albany and finally got to meet @Raeven! We did some shopping and had lunch at The Melting Pot, which I had only been to once when Chris was 4 or 5. I liked it but they closed down soon after, so since Raeven really likes it that's where we decided to eat. But first, what Raeven does best and I just.....don't:

Fun! Cute pic…I don't think any of us over a certain age know how to selfie o_O

AW :sad1: TeePublic has tons of funny shirts like my Smee one, but when I saw this I had to get it.

Oh! My heart! I love this…I might have to go look at that store now!

Luckily my toe feels almost 100%; it's my calf that's still sore. I think from all the weird pressure I was putting on it when my toe/foot DID hurt. I still have 5 days so fingers crossed!
You could have Steve give you a calf massage. No, I'm not joking. DW gets calf cramps and/or sore from time to time. Have him put his hands palm open (flat) on each side of your calf and rub firmly back and forth quickly. The goal is to get the muscles moving and loosened up. Since your calf is sore, it will hurt initially, but it will feel good after. Technically, you can do it yourself, but it works better to have someone do it.

Absolutely fine to save :thumbsup2 Gorgeous picture right?
Yes ma'am!! It looks fantastic, but one thing I think is cool is it illustrates how you can have sun and thunderstorm within seconds of each other in central FL. Sun shining brightly on the golf ball, but dark thunderclouds just behind.

I just wish we'd done it before now, because for years I've heard such great things and now if we happen to love it...........we can't do it anymore :(

At least you'll be able to experience it once. It wasn't available for our trip in Sep, which we might have to cancel anyway. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter