This Is Us- Season two

I am already in trouble for tonight..

I don’t know what commercials people have seen so if you don’t want to know about tonight’s show STOP READING

I just saw a commercial for tonight’s show and it will be the funeral. I was ok until I saw that Gerald Mc..the doctor is at the funeral and I was instantly blinking back tears.

Tonight is going to be crushing.

I don’t know what commercials people have seen so if you don’t want to know about tonight’s show STOP READING

I just saw a commercial for tonight’s show and it will be the funeral. I was ok until I saw that Gerald Mc..the doctor is at the funeral and I was instantly blinking back tears.

That was shown at the end of Sunday's show.

I;m so excited to see Dr. K again!! I love Gerald Mcraney

I am confused. Didn't the 5 of them go to the hospital while he was a patient and was very sick, or having surgery and he had no one? Did he die? Or is he living yet while the kids are in high school.

This is the first one that brought me to tears....when Rebecca was at the tree after they spread Jack's ashes.

I loved that the OB was back.

And the bad rap Crockpot got, the opposite is for the Jeep. I am sure that could boost sales.

Couldn’t do it tonight. Having a draining week and I’m just not up to being put through the emotional ringer of this show. Will watch over the weekend.

This is the first one that brought me to tears....when Rebecca was at the tree after they spread Jack's ashes.

I loved that the OB was back.

And the bad rap Crockpot got, the opposite is for the Jeep. I am sure that could boost sales.
My husband thought I was crazy when I said the same thing. He's not watching the show so he's not aware of the power of Jack Pearson. He thinks I'm just saying it because I am a Jeep girl. But the Chrysler execs are all high fiving right now. ○|||||○

During the show I just kept thinking if I post again about how much I've cried you guys are going to think I'm bonkers. So I was going to keep quiet. But it looks like I'm in good company. Not as many tissues as last episode but that could be because I just used the blanket I was wrapped in until my husband decided the blanket needed to be spared and got up to fetch the box of tissues for me. I'm kind of relieved we won't have the show for a few weeks. My tear ducts and airway need time to feel normal again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter