Those using swagbucks ???

I always seem to miss out on that type of activity. Granted I was asleep at the time. :)

It might be good you missed out. Seems a few people have gotten their accounts deactivated!

I'm in CO plus I'm a night owl and don't need much sleep so I'm always up late :)

It might be good you missed out. Seems a few people have gotten their accounts deactivated!

I'm in CO plus I'm a night owl and don't need much sleep so I'm always up late :)
Ohhhh I didn’t see that!! Do you still have all your sb?

I know people have ended up in an endless loop with Global Test Market surveys when you can't qualify one and they keep suggesting others. Has anyone ever ended up in a loop after completing a survey?

I finished a survey with them and it credited and triggerd my Swagup 2x survey. I got this message then, instead of being taken back to the gold surveys page: You have completed this survey. Thank you for your participation! Good news is that we have a new survey available for you just now: it will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

I went through and completed another survey, thinking I would get more points. I qualified and finished the whole way through the survey, and at the end got this same message again. No points. I was curious if anyone else has run into this.

I know people have ended up in an endless loop with Global Test Market surveys when you can't qualify one and they keep suggesting others. Has anyone ever ended up in a loop after completing a survey?

I finished a survey with them and it credited and triggerd my Swagup 2x survey. I got this message then, instead of being taken back to the gold surveys page: You have completed this survey. Thank you for your participation! Good news is that we have a new survey available for you just now: it will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

I went through and completed another survey, thinking I would get more points. I qualified and finished the whole way through the survey, and at the end got this same message again. No points. I was curious if anyone else has run into this.
I always close the window after finishing the survey assuming Global Test Market wouldn't double pay out.

I always close the window after finishing the survey assuming Global Test Market wouldn't double pay out.
I should have done that. I don't know why I kept going, that was pretty silly of me. I'm going to blame it being my 16th straight day at work haha

Is there a limit on how many of a certain type of GC you can redeem for each month? For some reason, I'm thinking that there used to be, something like "You can only redeem for 5 $15 Target GCs per month" but I could be thinking of something else.

I should have done that. I don't know why I kept going, that was pretty silly of me. I'm going to blame it being my 16th straight day at work haha

Just out of pure curiosity- can I ask generally what field you work in? If you don't want to answer, I totally get it! I was just curious since you always seem to be working odd hours/many consecutive days :)

Just out of pure curiosity- can I ask generally what field you work in? If you don't want to answer, I totally get it! I was just curious since you always seem to be working odd hours/many consecutive days :)
I work in the Quality lab at a manufacturing plant. We run three shifts. I work first shift, but when one of us is off, the other two work 12 hours (come early or stay late) to cover. Working weekends depend on the business needs. Fourth quarter is usually a high volume time for us. My schedule can be pretty crazy :)

Is there a limit on how many of a certain type of GC you can redeem for each month? For some reason, I'm thinking that there used to be, something like "You can only redeem for 5 $15 Target GCs per month" but I could be thinking of something else.
There used to be a 5 card limit on the discounted $5 gift cards but that was lifted when they switched it to the one discounted card per month

no limit that I know of. For a while i was paranoid and didn't want to leave a lot of SB sitting in my account so I would cash out for $10 GC almost daily. never had a problem.

Just posting this for those of you who used those codes last night.

"There were a considerable amount of accounts banned for taking part in this exploit. If an account took part in this and is not deactivated(at this time), then it will now go through a separate member experience."

This comes from the Swagbucks subreddit from an official at Swagbucks.

Someone asked what the 'separate member experience' means, and more or less you now have a target on your back for them to ban for smallest thing.

I can’t believe all the people commenting they had no idea they were not legal!!! I entered one to see if it would work and it did. I ended up doing a second but then I got nervous and stopped. I did it knowing they would most likely be taken back. I’m not going to risk losing my account over it!! It’s just not worth it for a few dollars and this feeds my vacation addiction!! Own up to it and move on, that’s what I say. Anyone who has done this for any time at all knew SB would never put out codes like that

I can’t believe all the people commenting they had no idea they were not legal!!! I entered one to see if it would work and it did. I ended up doing a second but then I got nervous and stopped. I did it knowing they would most likely be taken back. I’m not going to risk losing my account over it!! It’s just not worth it for a few dollars and this feeds my vacation addiction!! Own up to it and move on, that’s what I say. Anyone who has done this for any time at all knew SB would never put out codes like that

I did get my SB's taken away. Of course I did it knowing it was not a legit thing and that they would 99.99% take them back.

However, I do not think SB should be banning over this. It was a glitch on their end and ultimately, their responsibility to clean up and not have these codes floating around out there.

I did get my SB's taken away. Of course I did it knowing it was not a legit thing and that they would 99.99% take them back.

However, I do not think SB should be banning over this. It was a glitch on their end and ultimately, their responsibility to clean up and not have these codes floating around out there.
Good to hear you are still active!
It was a glitch but most of the people doing it knew it wasn’t legit. I would guess somewhere in the rules it covers this somehow. Lesson learned for a lot of people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter