Those using swagbucks ???

I actually just saw a post in the swagbucks sub on reddit about this. I'd imagine they would just take the SBs back as well, but I'm still hesitant to do the codes just in case.
I was really really tempted to do them!!! Lol People said it was about 600sb. I would rather not risk it though. Not worth it in the long run if they did deactivate. But my guess is they will revoke. Some of the people already cashed out.

So a quick google brought up retail me not and all of the codes the person posted. I’m thinking SB will catch this. It can’t be that obvious to have these codes floating around out there. They are all for new accounts

In the past, they have just taken them back (maybe giving you one...anyone remember the 98sb ncrave a year ago or so??) or they allow you to keep it and ask that you donate it to charity. I think in this case, they may give us one code.

I think it was about 590sb total. I did cash out which is what I did after the 98sb ncrave also. I can't remember though if they took away that redemption or just had me in the negative.

In the past, they have just taken them back (maybe giving you one...anyone remember the 98sb ncrave a year ago or so??) or they allow you to keep it and ask that you donate it to charity. I think in this case, they may give us one code.
Hopefully that’s the case. I just did one and stopped. I do remember something else glitching recently. Didn’t they put out a code accidentally that was worth a lot of sb???

Hopefully that’s the case. I just did one and stopped. I do remember something else glitching recently. Didn’t they put out a code accidentally that was worth a lot of sb???

Yes, it was the same kind of code...supposedly for new accounts...they let us keep it but asked us to donate the money to charity...all 80 cents lol!

Maybe I should have done a few more!! Lol

Chances are we will only get to keep one so only doing one is probably sufficient and you are less likely to draw attention to your account like those of us doing all of them.

Hmm, must be more codes... :) Do you know where they found more? I'm already in so deep, I might as well go big or go home!
No. It was the person who posted the initial ones. So maybe read through the comments??? Or google. I️ easily found some that way. I have never even thought about searching for something like that.

I found three more codes, including one for 100, on the reddit sub. Did them all too :)

They all expired really quickly last night.

Here is the link from reddit about it. Not sure if I am allowed to link this so mods, please remove if not allowed.
Oh, you can remove the post if you don't want to get in trouble. Sorry!

Last edited:
Oh, you can remove the post if you don't want to get in trouble. Sorry!

Ok, I did remove it. I may be allowed. I just don't know. Either way the codes are done now. It was so late last night that there weren't many here posting about it.

Ok, I did remove it. I may be allowed. I just don't know. Either way the codes are done now. It was so late last night that there weren't many here posting about it.
I always seem to miss out on that type of activity. Granted I was asleep at the time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter