Thursday Thriddle

Toot Sweet said:
At work....but I popped in at lunchtime. Where have YOU been?

She is always here, even when she's not....you know that eye Bonnie? It was Donna's..... :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Helloooo...did you not see my posts on here today? Plus I was doing the ever so exciting cleaning out of my basement. WOoo hoooty...do I know how to have a good time or what? :teeth: :banana:

Well, you weren't here when I was, that's all I'm sayin'. I expect you to always be here for my reading and posting pleasure. :confused3

horseponymakingfunofmealldaygirl said:
She is always here, even when she's not....you know that eye Bonnie? It was Donna's..... :teeth:

:rotfl: :rotfl: No....don't bring back the EYE!

ImaSybyou'reaSybwouldn'tyouliketobeaSybtoo said:
Well, you weren't here when I was, that's all I'm sayin'. I expect you to always be here for my reading and posting pleasure.

Well, you are out of luck tomorrow. Im working all day....try not to miss me too much! ;) :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Well, you are out of luck tomorrow. Im working all day....try not to miss me too much! ;) :teeth:

the riddle just won't be the same...
:sad2:

firstmickey said:
Originally Posted by horseponymakingfunofmealldaygirl

Why yes I was.....and you love it. Look how you whined that DuckPat wasn't teasing you....I felt sorry for you. I hate to see my friends neglected. :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
the riddle just won't be the same...
:sad2:

I know....YOU can be me tomorrow. :teeth: :banana: I give you permission to be ME tomorrow. Rename everyone....make people cry....call Angel BFF....yell at Syb for me.....smack the dragon brat around....roll your eyes at Lou!

You go! :teeth: :banana: :rotfl:

LASTmickey said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: No....don't bring back the EYE!

I'll bring back the eye if I want too. Ain't nothin' you can do about it. ;)

LASTmickey said:
:

I didn't know you worked! What do you do? Besides pick on poor, innocent Toot Sweets all day long? :confused3

... except forget the part about smacking the dragon brat around ;)

firstmickey said:
I know....YOU can be me tomorrow. :teeth: :banana: I give you permission to be ME tomorrow. Rename everyone....make people cry....call Angel BFF....yell at Syb for me.....smack the dragon brat around....roll your eyes at Lou!

You go! :teeth: :banana: :rotfl:

Whew...that's a tall order...

I could never really BE as wonderful as you...but I could have LOADS of fun trying! :lmao:

Mnementh said:

Oh...that part might just be the MOST enjoyable pirate:

Mnementh said:

Nah...that's a new part...I had to add that in. :teeth: :banana: That's my new fun! ;) And she's a Browns fan....she doesnt like RAVENS either! ;)

Toots....I work part time as a critical care nurse. Casual..so it's when I want. :)

The Browns? Who are they? They certainly aren't a football team :teeth:

(Don't hit me :rolleyes1 )

Mnementh said:
The Browns? Who are they? They certainly aren't a football team :teeth:

(Don't hit me)

Interesting thought...

except the Ravens wouldn't EXIST without them

(someone had to STEAL a REAL team) :rolleyes:

hiwaygal said:
(someone had to STEAL a REAL team) :rolleyes:
Blame it on Indy. They're the real cause of the original Browns leaving ;)

You can't stick around for just a couple more posts?

EDIT: Oops...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter