Thursday Thriddle

firstmickey said:
I forget why I come here??? :confused3 ....Im sure it's not for THIS though! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

it's for the love and admiration...nay ADORATION we all have for the Riddle Goddess (of chaos)...

L107ANGEL said:
Well, never say I am not accomodating but it is getting crowded ;)

All%20in%20bed.jpg

firstmickey said:
I didnt get any cookies! ;)

oh for cryin out loud!!! :rolleyes:

Here you go, Donna...(the chocolate, bribery, beefcake, and ADORATION were just not enough, I guess) ;) :teeth:

mainpic_cookies.jpg

hiwaygal said:
oh for cryin out loud!!! :rolleyes:

Here you go, Donna...(the chocolate, bribery, beefcake, and ADORATION were just not enough, I guess) ;) :teeth:

mainpic_cookies.jpg

I so like you!!!! Can I keep you? :teeth: :banana:

I'm not IN yet and probably won't be. I didn't take my own advice from yesterday and I read through the thread, and now my eyes and brain have big, gaping holes in them, so I'll never be able to solve another riddle. :crazy2:

Cantw8 said:
now this is just getting too weird, so am I and that is exactly why I come here....to act out :love: It's like we were made for each other :love: I also have a degree in behavioral science :love:

It's kismet! :love: :teeth:

Mnementh said:
I'm not IN yet and probably won't be. I didn't take my own advice from yesterday and I read through the thread, and now my eyes and brain have big, gaping holes in them, so I'll never be able to solve another riddle. :crazy2:

Come on now dragon boy....we know what you are reading..... :teeth:
I am partial to Ramoth.... :thumbsup2

Just think outside the box and then you will be in. Is your shirt on correctly? I see the tag...fix that. :smooth:

Thanks ;)

I think I might be IN now, but there's still one thing about that riddle that's confusing me. Sorry, I'm denser than a London fog today.

I apologize for bringing this thread back on topic. :p

My son's shirt was inside out this morning, that is why I noticed yours so quickly.... :smooth:

Today's riddle is brought to you by

diana_ross-upside_down_s.jpg

Michael Jackson!

Oh, wait..I'm sorry, that's Diana Ross.

firstmickey said:
I didnt get any cookies! ;)

I did!! From Shugardrawers!! :p They arrived in the post yesterday.

Perhaps if you tried a little harder to be nicer, you'd have more friends, Donna. I'm just sayin'....

Toot Sweet said:
I did!! From Shugardrawers!! :p They arrived in the post yesterday.

Perhaps if you tried a little harder to be nicer, you'd have more friends, Donna. I'm just sayin'....

Hey Syb...Im tryin'. Where ya been all day? :teeth:

Toot Sweet said:
At work....but I popped in at lunchtime. Where have YOU been?

Helloooo...did you not see my posts on here today? Plus I was doing the ever so exciting cleaning out of my basement. WOoo hoooty...do I know how to have a good time or what? :teeth: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter