Thursday Thriddle

firstmickey said:
You people are SICK! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Funny....but sick. Seek help. :teeth:

THEY are. :sad2: I need to start an online treatment site. Do you think the DIS will open up a forum for me to set up shop?

horsegirl said:
THEY are. :sad2: I need to start an online treatment site. Do you think the DIS will open up a forum for me to set up shop?

you're the WORST one, you lunatic! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Lucy%20the%20psychiatrist.gif

firstmickey said:
you're the WORST one, you lunatic! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh. Really? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :teeth:

Do you know what a frickin pillar of society I am IRL?! TG I can act out here! :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:
Are you coming on to me?? ;)

sorry to disappoint...

I'm still a newlywed (you know :blush: bride and all that)...I'm not ready to switch teams yet. :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
sorry to disappoint...

I'm still a newlywed (you know :blush: bride and all that)...I'm not ready to switch teams yet. :teeth:
Thats ok, Donna just claimed me ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Thats ok, Donna just claimed me ;)

See I think this happened long ago....BFF, you two. :smooth:

Pill ,er....uh....um..... Some of you need these...

Take%20a%20Pill.jpg

horsegirl said:
Oh. Really? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :teeth:

Do you know what a frickin pillar of society I am IRL?! TG I can act out here! :rotfl:

now this is just getting too weird, so am I and that is exactly why I come here....to act out :love: It's like we were made for each other :love: I also have a degree in behavioral science :love:

does anyone else hear the theme music from the Twilight Zone playing in the background??? :confused3

hiwaygal said:
does anyone else hear the theme music from the Twilight Zone playing in the background??? :confused3
Just the heart strings :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter