Twas The Night Before Elections

What......wait, you mean.........that wasn't........are you suggesting........are you trying to insinuate that.......THAT WAS REAL!!!! THAT WAS REAL!!!! ;)

The "...wish they would all just die..." line had me in tears!!!

Hey Phyllis, we must have just missed each other - we got into MCO about 2:30 on Friday and according to Deb you were just leaving about the same time.

We did have a fire in the fire pit on Wednesday - does that count?

Hey Al,
We left for NY on a 2:35 pm Southwest flight. I wonder if we passed in the terminal.:confused3 Deb mentioned you were coming in on Friday, but I thought you were due in that morning. I'm sorry I missed you..would have been nice to meet you in person. Even if it was in the airport for a few minutes. :laughing:

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
OK, not sure what this is all about, but does anyone have a clue on where this money is going? I just saw this online, and this thread has been entertaining thus far.:confused3

"Nov. 10 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the recipients of almost $2 trillion of emergency loans from American taxpayers":scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter