Twas The Night Before Elections

If Pete is serious, that means some of us might have to be too, and that can't happen! :rolleyes1

I know "pi$$*d", "crabby", "self-rightous", and "leave me alone" but I never learned "serious." Is it hard to do? How much practice do I need to do that? :confused3

I know "pi$$*d", "crabby", "self-rightous", and "leave me alone" but I never learned "serious." Is it hard to do? How much practice do I need to do that? :confused3

From my observation, "serious" requires many years of burying yourself in books in order to receive several letters after your name and a high level of respect from the community equaling a responsibility to be forever more serious so as not to squish that respect. In all due respect to those with many letters after your names, I simply can't see how its worth it. :crazy2:

OK, I'm going to practice my serious face...

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Ouch, now I have a headache...

:sick: :sick: :sick:

An idea :idea:

Banana Power!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Aaahhh, my place in the world.

Signed,
B. A. Nana, ABCD, PMS, SOB

bagpiper,

I'm from NJ, and i love bagpipes so don't take this the wrong way. But the people of NJ are dumb and should not be allowed to vote. Lautenberg stole his way on the ballot last time and hasn't done a thing for the state. The New Jersey Extotion Association has their mitts everywhere. Do like I did and move the hell out.

Pete

Preach on Brother. Left NJ 4 years ago, taxes were out of control. My property taxes just got reduced here in SC and are getting slashed again this coming year. Gotta love it, NJ gota leave it.

Gone for a week, and you guys go and get all serious.

I'm not nearly as articulate as many of you, so I'll just add this.....

It is...what it is.

While I didn't vote for him...I wish him well. I pray he is able to keep our country protected and safe from terrorist attacks. Everything else to me would be gravy.
It says something about these United States...that we can have an election and in the days afterward have discussions and dissagreements...but we don't have people rioting, or burning down buildings, or military take overs. Things you often read about or see on TV after elections are held in other parts of the world. It's what makes America the greatest country in the World.

Gone for a week, and you guys go and get all serious.

I'm not nearly as articulate as many of you, so I'll just add this.....

It is...what it is.

While I didn't vote for him...I wish him well. I pray he is able to keep our country protected and safe from terrorist attacks. Everything else to me would be gravy.
It says something about these United States...that we can have an election and in the days afterward have discussions and dissagreements...but we don't have people rioting, or burning down buildings, or military take overs. Things you often read about or see on TV after elections are held in other parts of the world. It's what makes America the greatest country in the World.

You have not been to PHILLY lately have you ?

They Burnt 3 cars and looted the 10 stores,

Just for winning the World Series

Well...I"m sorry to hear that happened. I do know that here in NY there haven't been any burnings or rioting that I'm aware of in regards to the elections. Now sporting events..that a whole other discussion. :laughing:

Hey Phyllis, we must have just missed each other - we got into MCO about 2:30 on Friday and according to Deb you were just leaving about the same time.

We did have a fire in the fire pit on Wednesday - does that count?

Seriously....you must click on this hard hitting serious news clip...Im serious.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter