Does anyone think Kroger will run a regular 4x this month? I can't remember the last time they went a month without one.

Seems like this time of year they sometimes have a couple of months with these types of promotions that don’t include dgc. I don’t expect to see one, but you never know. Sometimes they’ll do an unrestricted 4x offer on the weekend only. I only have 600-something fuel points for this month so far. I average around 3k/month. I’m already floating enough $ in gift cards right now, so don’t need any that’s not Disney or Amazon.

Seems like this time of year they sometimes have a couple of months with these types of promotions that don’t include dgc. I don’t expect to see one, but you never know. Sometimes they’ll do an unrestricted 4x offer on the weekend only. I only have 600-something fuel points for this month so far. I average around 3k/month. I’m already floating enough $ in gift cards right now, so don’t need any that’s not Disney or Amazon.
Honestly I buy an assortment pretty much every month (Target, Amazon, Google, Disney, etc.) and I'm pretty sure it's been a long time since they went a month without one. I remember way back when they basically only did them quarterly for a few weeks. It required a lot more planning.

Has anyone had any of the portals pay out for Sam's online GC purchases?

I have the 10% on my Amex Biz account for Staples. I always get 5% back at office supply stores. Do the promo offers stack with normal CB on Amex?

About how long does it take for the BJs contacts to reply? I emailed them on Saturday or Sunday and haven't heard anything.

Just had something weird/concerning happened (forgive me if this has already been covered!). I often buy Disney gift card at Sam’s online, and they always have a maximum, like 2 per member. I’ve always gotten around that by just splitting my order into separate transactions of 2 per transaction. Today I tried to purchase 2 $50 e-gift cards but got an error message saying that I had already purchased two, and it deleted them from my cart. I’ve definitely purchased these before, but not for at least a month. Is anyone else seeing super strict enforcement on gift card maximums at Sam’s?

Does anyone think Kroger will run a regular 4x this month? I can't remember the last time they went a month without one.
I hope so. I’ve been waiting too. I need the VGC. Since I started doing it I always have $1 off, but my rewards expire at the end of the month. I didn’t do the save $10 on VGC because $.40 would usually get wasted. Today is the last day so I guess I’ll do that, but really hoping for 4x on all gift cards in the next few weeks. I’ve gotten pretty used to $1.30/gallon 😊

Has anyone had any of the portals pay out for Sam's online GC purchases?
RMN usually works for me when they have cb available, which is not all the time. I placed a Sam's order (Disney cards) through Lemoney, it tracked but we'll see if it pays out.

Last edited:
Interesting..

Bitmo app: Save 20% When Sending $10 Or Less Gift Card & Using Promo Code NCD2020 (Limit 2, Ends 1/27/20)
  • Update: After checking the brands in the app, it looks like $5 and $10 gift cards are available for more brands than I remember being the case in the past. That includes Lowe’s and GameStop, along with several clothing stores and movie theaters.
Be sure to read terms & comment. Link

RMN usually works for me when they have cb available, which is not all the time. I placed a Sam's order (Disney cards) through Lemoney, it tracked but we'll see if it pays out.
Thanks. I wondered about RMN because they weren't showing a cash back % earlier. I tried some new ones (to me anyway), Mr Rebates and Extrabux. I'll share if they work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter