Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

Tink&Jack....ya sure seem to have the lack of brains it takes to fit in around here. Welcome to the other side of the mirror.....be warned...we bite, we pinch, and as youve seen on another thread...we pull hair, but if ya take any of it seriously-youre feelings might get hurt. DONT let any insults directed at you ever make you think that someone doesnt like you around here...insults are our hugs!!! I need this abuse. Tink has been nice to me lately.:woohoo:

Tink&Jack....ya sure seem to have the lack of brains it takes to fit in around here. Welcome to the other side of the mirror.....be warned...we bite, we pinch, and as youve seen on another thread...we pull hair, but if ya take any of it seriously-youre feelings might get hurt. DONT let any insults directed at you ever make you think that someone doesnt like you around here...insults are our hugs!!!

Is that you and your kids in your avatar? Dude, skip a disney trip and buy some sleeves!!!!(first insult has been submitted..its all gravy from here!!!)

Sleeves got cut in the budget for the Fort trip that year. Headed to ride bikes at the Fort in about an hour. Hope the tank top does not offend.:lmao:

What else could she possibly want? Didn't you see all those big guns in his avatar?:lmao:

Welcome to the nut house, Jack! :goodvibes

Sleeves got cut in the budget for the Fort trip that year. Headed to ride bikes at the Fort in about an hour. Hope the tank top does not offend.:lmao:

look at them, rubbing it in that tey'll be at the fort in an hour. I don't like them already.

Jack, listen to your wife and extend the trip. Women know best!:thumbsup2

Jack, at least try - because they probably are booked, so you would be a hero for the rest of the trip - nd if they aren't - hey, it's an extra two days at the fort!

look at them, rubbing it in that tey'll be at the fort in an hour. I don't like them already.

Jack, listen to your wife and extend the trip. Women know best!:thumbsup2

Not rubbing - Wishing to meet all yall. We would like to meet as many of the DISers during our halloween trip. The boys and I are working on the green Mickey head board.:banana:

Rog - Pack the truck and come on down!

Jack

We're taking our bikes to the Fort around 6'ish tonite. Maybe we'll run into you guys! (not literally I hope). I'm going to search for FtWGuy & Mickey the Wonderbeagle. I'm also going to find Jen, Chris and CJ. Jack & Tink - were you the people we met up with in the overflow lot one nite this past summer & we told you all about biking at the Fort?

Jack & Tink - were you the people we met up with in the overflow lot one nite this past summer & we told you all about biking at the Fort?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so. We've been going over once or twice a month for about 15 years. Sure hope we run into you guys or maybe even see a green DISer board in one of the loops. They're loaded and backing out of the driveway without me. Gotta GO!!!

Jack

Now here are some decorations that fit this group :-)

Drunk Pumpkins!

image0011.jpg

I love those!!!

I have some rotten kids stealing our pumpkins..I'd like to wire them so they get electrocuted the next time they pick one up.:eek: Now THAT would be some TRICK huh?...:rotfl2:

I have to put them away in the garage at night, and then schlep them back out in the morning. I hate Halloween. :sad2:

I have some rotten kids stealing our pumpkins..I'd like to wire them so they get electrocuted the next time they pick one up.:eek: Now THAT would be some TRICK huh?...:rotfl2:

I have to put them away in the garage at night, and then schlep them back out in the morning. I hate Halloween. :sad2:

We carve pumkins w/ the boys each year and they rot before they get stolen. Too hot down here... I would rather play your electro trick-or-treat where the weather suits the season.

Jack:headache: :)

We don't carve them until Halloween. Then they rot. :laughing: I hope I still have the big ones left for carving by then. I gotta move.:sad2:

My neighbor wants to rig his car tires to shock dogs when they pee on them. Same thing as shocking pumpkins? He thinks it's positive reinforcement! :lmao:

The hubby is bringin' home(to Long Island) our trailer today from our seasonal site in upstate NY! :cool1: They (my son and husband) left last night after work, and are on the road as we speak, bringin' that hunk of aluminum down the NY state Thuway. So look out if your on the road..we haven't towed it that far in a few years. Just from one campground to another or to storage.
Decided to pull out of the site for next season. Just weren't using it enough to warrant spending the $3000.00 for the site. Of course the price of gas this summer put the kibosh on our weekend trips. We figure there's bound to be another "gas crisis" come Memorial Day..there ALWAYS is.:sad2: We hope to do a few trips closer to home..and who knows...maybe I'll talk that husband of mine into taking off enough time from work to get a FW trip in. I can always hope can't I?:confused3

Anyway, looking forward to getting it home. It's been three years since we've kept in on the driveway..and with the holiday's coming, I plan to use it again as "Santa's Workshop". Do all the wrapping of the gifts in there. My own private North Pole. :santa: Lock the door, put out the slide, put on a pot of coffee and some Christmas music, and I'm ready to wrap..(so to speak):laughing: Anyone else do this?

My neice and nephew are comin' today also..(they used to LOVE driveway campin'...) My kids...they'll make sure they are NO WHERE in site, when this thing pulls in. Much the same way they vanish, when I'm cleaning the house.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter