• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

pumpkin-puking.jpg

pumpkin-puke.jpg

puking_pumpkin.gif

284269354_5a2486d203.jpg

pukingpumpkin.jpg

still-life39.jpg

275688890_b8e47e6bce.jpg

This is post 7800 for me!!!!!!!!!

(Will I hit 8000 before my trip???!!!!)

Anyway, looking forward to getting it home. It's been three years since we've kept in on the driveway..and with the holiday's coming, I plan to use it again as "Santa's Workshop". Do all the wrapping of the gifts in there. My own private North Pole. :santa: Lock the door, put out the slide, put on a pot of coffee and some Christmas music, and I'm ready to wrap..(so to speak):laughing: Anyone else do this?

Ah, this sound's great Phyllis! :goodvibes If our HOA would allow us to keep our camper in the driveway, I could see myself doing this! :goodvibes Now you have me all excited about the holidays! I think I'll spend some time at the Christmas store at DTD this trip...our Disney tree needs some more ornaments!

We don't carve them until Halloween. Then they rot. :laughing: I hope I still have the big ones left for carving by then. I gotta move.:sad2:

heh heh heh, you said you hope you still have big ones, heh heh heh.

More House Pictures: The windows are in :-)

Before:

100_0071.jpg

After:

100_0131.jpg

Before:
100_0074.jpg

After:
100_0132-1.jpg

Before:
100_0062-1.jpg

After:
100_0128.jpg

Today's Useless Fact:

Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.

WAR EAGLE :-)

Today's Fact:

The real name of the "I've fallen and I can't get up" lady is Edith Fore.

Talk to auntie, she's the anti-saggy-tag lady.

Just wanna say
Welcome Home Frank & Denise!!!
You guys were greatly missed....PICS PLEASE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter