Vaccinated email went out, seems Disney sent out by accident.

nikem3

Mouseketeer
Looks like vaccinated guests will no longer be required to test prior to cruising starting September 23rd for all cruises except the Magic. Magic will start November 7th.

Also guests not fully vaccinated will only need to take one test 3 days before sail date.

EDIT: Looks like an email coming out from Disney now saying the first emails were incorrect information. Still looks like the same rules.

SECOND EDIT: Another follow up email was sent confirming the original information. Looks like it IS true.

Last edited:
I just received an email from Disney stating "Earlier today, an email containing incorrect information was sent to your attention. Please disregard that email. Below is the correct information for your sailing."

Still shows we have to be tested prior to our cruise on Oct 6th from Miami.

I just received an email from Disney stating "Earlier today, an email containing incorrect information was sent to your attention. Please disregard that email. Below is the correct information for your sailing."

We sail October 15th and I haven’t gotten an email.

Yeah, I received one too. Either accidentally went out early or someone messed up with the communication.

All I'm seeing is: "For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), fully vaccinated Guests will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day."

Which is odd...because when did they ever require to test in advance AND test at the port?

UPDATE: if you go to the embarkation day part of the website it now says this - For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), fully vaccinated Guests will no longer be required to submit COVID-19 test results in order to sail.

For the record, the email I got still says I have to test but I'll keep my hopes up given the website says this.

"For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), fully vaccinated Guests will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day."

This is now posted online.

Can you share a link?
All I'm seeing is: "For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), fully vaccinated Guests will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day."

Which is odd...because when did they ever require to test in advance AND test at the port?
I’m sorry I misread it - but also so did all the news sources who posted it. Makes zero sense unless Disney is referring to the children who are under 5 who are vaccinated and they weren’t considering them as vaccinated

For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), Guests who are not fully vaccinated will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day.

This seems to be the meaningful change.

So it seems the meaningful change is non-vaccinated guests no longer have to take a second test at the port and potentially (if you go by the website) fully vaccinated guests don't have to test at all.

Very interested to see what Disney does here considering its on the website but I got an email to disregard...

According to a TA friend, they just received this notice through Disney Destinations:

Beginning Sept. 23, 2022, for sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder and beginning Nov. 7, 2022, for sailings aboard the Disney Magic, fully vaccinated Guests are no longer required to participate in COVID-19 testing in order to sail. Guests who are NOT fully vaccinated must continue providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken one to 3 days before the sail date. However, Guests who are not fully vaccinated will no longer be required to complete a second test at the terminal on embarkation day.

I hope this is the correct info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter