Victoria & Jacks PJ - WP/WR/SC - April 5th 2011 - Update 01/09

Yay for more Roots pics! The pics are beautiful! I love the top of the wall ones, we did a bunch like that too and they are some of my favorites!
:) Thank you those ones reminded me of yours, and I love them too.

It rained loads during our portion of the shoot at the Poly so we couldn't sit on anything for our photos as everywhere was wet which was a shame, but I think they came out great standing up. :)

That's why there was an umbrella pic! That's too bad about the weather, I'm sure they came out just as good though. We were supposed to do pics at the Poly too, but it looked like it was going to rain, so Nathan wanted to be sure we got pics at the resort we wanted most. Later on, we could have gone over, but we chose to stay and get a bunch more at the GF. I'm thinking of maybe doing some of our wedding pics at the Poly though.

I was a little disappointed when we were waiting and the rain started, but to be honest it was SO hot last week, that if it hadn't have rained and cooled down that little bit, we would have been so sweaty and humid, and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be hugging anyone, so I think the rain was a blessing.

Plus it doesn't seem to have affected the photos at all. I love them, and some of the puddle ones are pretty cute!

Your engagement pics turned out GORGEOUS! The first one and then the one with you sitting on the stairs are may favorites but I love them all! Your dress is just perfect and you can hardly tell it's raining except for the fact that you are holding an umbrella in the one- I also love that one too!:lovestruc

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments. :) Go the Roots!! (I really cannot take any credit!)

oh i love that one under the fountain with the rain drops - :lovestruc

I agree- the Roots are amazing, i bet you had such fun with them!!!!

Aww your photos are lovely, I really love the one of you sitting on the stairs and the fountain one.

More great pics! I love the castle one! I may have to copy that when we take our wedding pics. Love the reflection in the puddles too, that's really cool! Glad to see something good came out of the rain. :)

You've inspired me to start going through my pics again, I have to figure out which ones I want for the guestbook, but have been dragging my feet a little. :laughing:

Once again, they are so awesome, love the Roots! :goodvibes

I love the fountain one too! So have you turned your PTR into a trip report yet?

No, not yet.

I will be starting my TR in the next couple of days, and will do a report of our planning session on here. :)

Yeahy can't wait to read and see the photos of the reception venues :goodvibes

I can't see any pictures :confused:
I removed them as some people on another website find it amusing to crap all over other peoples happy occasions. I'd have been a fool to leave them up there and open for more public ridicule.

My true friends can still see them and I think it was an oversight on my behalf to think that sharing them with the internet was a positive thing to do. As it was only through other people sharing their photos that I was able to choose a photographer.

I cannot wait to have the Roots at my wedding, and having had practice photos with them I am even more confident in their awesome abilities.

Sorry to hear that. I stay away from those websites, I don't give a rats *** what they say.

That's a shame, sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing the pictures.

It is bad that people do that.

:hug:

Were they making fun of the way you look? Or, were they critiquing the poses/photos?

I saw the pictures before you removed them and thought you looked great. To best honest though, most of the photos wren't my taste. I'm not a fan of having the subjects heads chopped off and I like to have a clear view of faces. That is just my personal opinion though. If you are happy with the photos, that is all that matters. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter