vmk revisted

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
If you want to relive some great vmk memories, GPDot put up a fantastic site, built in flash. check it out

but be aware, tissues may be required. :thumbsup2

http://www.gpvmk.com

this is the most amazing site i have EVER SEEN! Congrats on a GREAT job GPDOT :-)

I ran across this and your right aengus, tissues were required. :sad: :sad: :sad:

this is amazing i mean all you have to do is add the characters and it's the real thing!!!!

To bad he can't recreate vmk because i'm sure disney will have a copyright fit so sad tons of games have been recreated on p-servers sure the companies don't like it but they don't have a big full copyright issue in court law issue they just let them stay open,

Of course disney is 100% greedier and different

can I just say....Amazing!! This must have taken alot of time and work, I noticed that Discovery Island and the Spell Room were there too, just like old times. :( thank you so much for putting this together.

But this does make my heart ache, oh how i miss it. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter