vmk revisted

It's not working for me :confused3

Can you give me more to go off of?

did you go to the www.GPVMK.com site, go to adventure land, go to Pirates of the Caribbean game lobby, then try to click the area highlighted in the picture in this thread?

If you did you may need to try clearing your cache, though by now your area cache (not computer cache) should be cleared.

Thanks

GPDOT

Awwesome job!! I checked out the site about a week ago and it felt like being back in VMK when I first started. I started playing VMK about a month before they got rid of the Spell room. Just being able to go in the rooms and clicking on Ned and them felt like I was playing the game. I was waiting for the message to pop up about the credits. It was fun, but sad at the same time. This was agreat idea and just want to say Thank you! I plan to visit it often and look forward to additions you make.

OMG VMK!!! I miss you so much! Wow, when the map popped up after it had loading, it made me realize that I miss seeing it do that w/ all of it's purdy colors and such. I just wish my character was there so I could take her for a walk through the virtual park. I totally forgot where Discovery Island was (obviously it wasn't my favorite place). I think it's cool how we can go on Peter Pan (my fav) and not really have to pay the 10 credits, although it's tough to know where you are on the track. LoL.
Great job GPDOT!!! You my friend do excellent work. I loved seeing VMK again. Oh happy times!

Just a bump - GPDOT added some great stuff. Needed some VMK memories on this rainy morning.

Thanks again GPDOT for doing this.

Edit: Added to important links sticky at the top. :)

I definitely need a visit today! Yesterday Weird came over and we first played a bit of Wii. In Carnival, my character has reindeer ears and I had forgotten that she was wearing them because I hadn't played in a while. That's around the time VMK came out with the reindeer ears so I was like, "AHHH, VMK!"

Then we had a Disney movie marathon (because I wasn't feeling well, I didn't want to go out and see Wall-E) so we watched Aladdin, Peter Pan, and Ratatouille. The movies themselves as well as all the Disney movie previews at the beginning made me go, "VMK!" so often, like the thrones from Jungle Book and such.

Of course, I realized I had actually never watched Peter Pan either so it was all new for me (would have been easier to do those quests if I had ... "Tiger Lily" and NOT Wendy Darling, haha). So this morning, I knew I had to check out VMK and I love that I can "ride" the Peter Pan ride!

Thanks GPDOT!

GPDOT, what a wonderful gift you put together. thank you for all the time and work you spent doing this. I too was hoping/ expecting to see my avastmaygirl come walking out.... I've really been missing VMK and my vmk buddies alot lately so thank you for giving " me " back a little bit of what i've been missing.

Thank you soooo much GPDOT! That was the most amazing thing ever! It made me cry though...:sad1:

I really love this. It makes me cry almost all the time I go to it. Thank you so much for making this and adding more to it!:) Can't wait to see what else you add to it!

OK This is just AMAZING! Bittersweet to be sure but WOW - Thanks for doing this. I wandered around for a few minutes tonight. I surely miss VMK.

Thanks GPDOT, I LOVE it! Thanks for giving me a little refresher, and maybe a few tears :(

I have been adding a bit more to the site.

Instructions for:
Fireworks
Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean

Shopping inventory (some)

A play button in fireworks, results not what you expect, but was true to form on occasion.

GPDOT

Thanks for adding so much new stuff! It's wonderful to go there and just hear all the sounds and see the rooms again. You're doing an amazing job.

A play button in fireworks, results not what you expect, but was true to form on occasion.

GPDOT

LOL! You are correct - it wasn't what I expected, but it sure was spot on! I still visit often and have sent the link to many friends. Thanks for keeping our VMK memories alive. I still really, really miss it.

This site is awesome!! I can't belive how realistic you can make it!! I almost started crying when I was in the fireworks lobby, that was one of my favorite games :sad1: But lol, crashed.

LOL, I like your signature on the VMK Ideas section.

-sigh - It STINKS you can't make this into a game. Stupid copyright laws. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter