vmk revisted

I love that you can choose the christmas or halloween decorations, too.

Simply Amazing !!

To bad he can't recreate vmk because i'm sure disney will have a copyright fit so sad tons of games have been recreated on p-servers sure the companies don't like it but they don't have a big full copyright issue in court law issue they just let them stay open,

Of course disney is 100% greedier and different

I don't think he can recreate VMK anyways, he has a life.

That was great! I can't believe they really closed it. I can't believe that I miss it as much as my kids do. :(

This is utterly amazing! I went straight to New Orleans Square! But after looking at like 5 rooms or so, I x-ed it out. Too sad ... :( ... I'm glad it's there though. I'll go back to it when I've had more time.

WOW!!!
I so wanted Goofer to come walking out from under the bridge and into Town Square when I clicked on the gound with that white and green circle. I really miss VMK :sad1:

WOW!!!
I so wanted Goofer to come walking out from under the bridge and into Town Square when I clicked on the gound with that white and green circle. I really miss VMK :sad1:

Me too! I was clicking and waiting to see CapeGirl walk onto the screen!!!! :( :( :(

*hugs* Goofer!! :hug:

Thank you gpdot, for creating this! Just hearing the sound on the map alone brought back such memories!!!! :( :) :( :) :( :)

Oh, gosh. :sad1:

This is the first time since That Night that I've been so choked up. Town Square was my favorite place, especially at Christmastime, and its so lonely without anyone (even myself) in there. :sad1: Goodness, this hurts. :( Brilliant site, though. It's simply fantastic and amazing.

Ye obviously

I have a life to I'm living right?

Did you know people who can code java, C++, C#,C, C+, shock wave get paid tons of money some of them get paid anywhere from 80,000-350,000$ a year on average, now if you make it high up it may increase, Like if you make a popular game that a big company might buy from you, I'm sure you can make a good 500k-2m from that game depending on how popular it is before getting looked at and how the graphics are.

I'm sorry about how is having computer knowledge related to no life?

Sounds like the life I wanna live and that's why I'm learning those coding languages, I play basketball also just because someone could recreate vmk doesn't make them lifeless since last time I checked It doesn't kill them.

Computer technology is the way to go if you want money in the future, heh but Ok I guess since I can make my own game I have no life I must be a robot or something.

He can't recreate VMK because Disney would be all over that. They don't want us and don't want anyone else to have VMK either. gpdot has a life and right now what he is doing in his life is putting a little bit of magic back into mine.

Thank you so, so much! This was truely amazing! I kept sitting there waiting for shine to pop up and the room loaded! There are no words to thank you for all the work you have done and the gift you have given each of us!

Wow that was truly amazing..

When I clicked on "Friend's rooms" or "Own rooms" I expexted to see my friends' rooms there..and my rooms.

And when I entered a room I wanted to see my little avatar to walk!

:sad:

I missed it so much!

:hug: to all vmkers.

This is amazing! Thank you so much GPDOT! xD
this made me start to cry :/ bc I do miss it a lot, but it was nice to actully feel like it is there again but it really isn't.. Again, Thank you!! This is the BEST of the BEST sites I've seen yet! giving this a thumbs up! :thumbsup2

Thank you all!

Gosh my intention wasn't to get everyone choked up, but to give them a little bit back, but it was a good thing right. ;)

As far as characters go, it can never be an online game as it was (yes it is a huge copyright issue, and I have too much respect for Disney <the man> to do that).

Sounds are being added, but my main emphasis is on the animiation right now.

Far down the road I anticipate putting 5-6 characters in and you will be able to chose, move, and dress them. It will never be a multiplayer game though.

I am looking into the technology and would like to make something this creative, but VMK will always be special for me.

Thanks again

GPDOT

i love it and one request...(but with the copyright and all) a item gallery

I took a lot of time getting images from inventory; animated and non-animated. It is my intention to have those here as well.

All it takes is time...

GPDOT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter