VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

We are going ahead with our wedding, not how planned, where we planned or even the date we planned but doing it. Very small 30 people. We are thinking of doing Disney for our honeymoon now. We are 30 days out and with everybody saying how clean it is, and I have no desire to go anywhere else. We might do a short 3 night 4 day trip.
I really hope a Disney honeymoon works out for you.:love::love:

Sadly, we are checking out today, after 4 nights of fun! Hoping to squeeze in a little more time at the resort tonight after Animal Kingdom before driving home. My boyfriend surprised me with one of the prints of some artwork of the lodge from the gift shop here and I can’t wait to hang it at home. WL is such a special resort and I will stay here again in a heartbeat—the feel I get here is only matched by my other favorite resort, POR!

Sounds like a lovely surprise and a sweet boyfriend! It’s always great to take a piece of the resorts/parks home with you! Glad your trip was great!:goodvibes

Sadly, we cancelled a Big Meadows (Shenandoah NP) stay for September, but we will TRY to attach a night or two to our HHI trip which we HOPE, will happen in October.

However, Monarch Butterflies gather in Cape May on their way to their winter homes. We are enjoying them here, with lots of sightings. Today when I was weeding, for instance!

Ok stupid question that I should know. What rooms are considered CCV? Are those the ones in the Lodge? What are the cabins considered?

Yes, the CCV villas are all in the south wing of the Lodge...the same side of the Lodge as the front desk and Mercantile. They comprise pretty much 50% of the rooms at the Lodge now. The CCV rooms overlook either the main pool courtyard or the quiet pool/BRV.

The cabins are part of CCV as well.

DLI
No question is stupid 😊
CCV is located on the wing off the main lobby nearest the merchantile area. Here is where my knowledge goes south, the cabins are named copper creek cabins I think

Yes, the CCV villas are all in the south wing of the Lodge...the same side of the Lodge as the front desk and Mercantile. They comprise pretty much 50% of the rooms at the Lodge now. The CCV rooms overlook either the main pool courtyard or the quiet pool/BRV.

The cabins are part of CCV as well.
Thank you Granny.

Ok stupid question that I should know. What rooms are considered CCV? Are those the ones in the Lodge? What are the cabins considered?
Yes, CCV includes the villas inside the main lodge as well as the cabins.

Edit... not sure why the site didn't show me you had answers already. Well, better too many than none. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter