Wait, didn't I just get back?! An August '10 PTR...TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED p. 27

wdwgirl03

<font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b
That's right everyone, you read correctly. I am going back to Disney World. Yes, I was just there in April over spring break with my dad (you can read all about our adventures HERE if you would like to).

It's crazy to think that we were there 2 months ago and will be back again in 2 months making this the shortest turn-around for me in between trips. :eek: But hey, I did just get an annual pass so I have to get my money's worth, right?

This trip is going to be pretty exciting for a couple reasons. First of all, it's going to be the first time my sisters and I are going by ourselves. Second, we're going to be spending a day at Universal so we can experience the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! :banana: Being big Harry Potter fans (particularly my sisters) it's going to be awesome. There was just a special on TV last night about it and now I'm even more excited to see it.

So the basics of the trip are as follows:

The dates: August 8-14, 2010

The resort: We're getting a studio at Saratoga Springs, our home resort (gotta love DVC!!!)
Hopefully we'll be able to get a room in Congress Park, which is where we usually like to stay at SSR.

I hope you'll join in on all the fun!

PRETRIP REPORT INDEX
Cast intros/basic plans
Summer Nightastic fun!!
Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!
Islands of Adventure plans
First day possibilities/Growing up Disney part 1
Growing up Disney part 2 (1993)
Growing up Disney part 3 (1995)
Magic Kingdom Plans
Growing up Disney part 4 (1997)
New purchases!!
Epcot Plans
Growing up Disney part 5 (1999)
Vinylmation/Growing up Disney part 6 (2001)
Hollywood Studios plans
Updated park plans
12 Days/World of Color video
Growing Up Disney part 7 and 8 (2002/2003)
Animal Kingdom plans
One week babblings
Downtown Disney plans
Growing Up Disney part 9 and 10 (2005 x2)

I'm here! Last night I saw the NBC special for the WWoHP and it looks amazing! :yay:

Yeah!!! I am ready to follow along with all your planning Sarah!!!:cool1::cool1:

I'm here too!!!!! Mine was a pretty quick turn-around too..I guess the Dec trip and March trip were kinda quick since I decided 16 days before we left when we went in March and now March to August and we'll probably go in Dec so that's quick too! I might be going in Oct with some friends that I did my internship with there!

Soooo many Disney trips ahh! I should have bought an AP when I was there in March and still statused :( Oh well!

YAY for a new trip! It'll be interesting to see how you experience Disney with your sisters. Of course, I will be missing your dad's input though!

I'm so excited for this trip!! Two months from tomorrow!! :cool1: :dance3:

Crazy, only 2 months to go!

I'm here! Last night I saw the NBC special for the WWoHP and it looks amazing! :yay:

Ahh I saw it too. The park (well, area I guess) looks so great. Can't wait to see it in person!

Yeah!!! I am ready to follow along with all your planning Sarah!!!:cool1::cool1:

Yay, welcome Beth!

Joining in!

Welcome!

i'm here sarah!!

Hi Keala!

I'm here! :)

Glad you're reading again tinkgurl. :)

I'm here! Looking forward to hearing all of your plans :yay:

Thanks for joining in!

Joining in. I'm soon to be there myself....

Awesome! I will have to check out your PTR.

I'm here too!!!!! Mine was a pretty quick turn-around too..I guess the Dec trip and March trip were kinda quick since I decided 16 days before we left when we went in March and now March to August and we'll probably go in Dec so that's quick too! I might be going in Oct with some friends that I did my internship with there!

Soooo many Disney trips ahh! I should have bought an AP when I was there in March and still statused :( Oh well!

Hey Megan! Aww, jealous you might be going in December too. But I guess if my sister gets into the CP we might be taking a lot of trips too.

I got my AP for a pretty good deal with my $200 Visa Rewards card when I opened my Disney Visa and then the DVC discount. :thumbsup2

stalking you here also :)

Welcome!

I'm here too :wave: !!

Hi Tracy!

Hi, I'm joining! :)

Yay!

Hi! I'm joining in as well.

Hey meeko, glad you're in again.

Joining in!!:goodvibes I can't wait to read all about your plans!!!:thumbsup2

Welcome Angie!

YAY for a new trip! It'll be interesting to see how you experience Disney with your sisters. Of course, I will be missing your dad's input though!

It is going to be kind of strange going by ourselves. LOL. I'm glad you are enjoying my dad's commentary though, I'm sure he'll appreciate that. :)

I'm in!!! Looking forward to see how this one goes.

Hi Megan!

Hi Sarah! :wave2: Can't wait to read all about the new trip!

Thanks for joining in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter