Wait, didn't I just get back?! An August '10 PTR...TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED p. 27

welcome home!!!!

Yay for the new ticker!! Did you see mine??!!! My boss says that I go to WDW more than the mall and she is 100% right!!

I did see your new ticker...yay! That is funny, I probably go to WDW more than the mall too. :rotfl:

Welcome back!!! I'm looking forward to the TR!!!

You might have already shared this, and we might have even already talked about it, but my brain is sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy - what are your March dates? We are planning on March too! :yay:

Thanks Brook. :) It is always sad coming home but we had a great time and I can't wait to start the TR.

I might've mentioned the March dates earlier but I don't even remember if I did. :laughing: Anyways, they're March 12 (my birthday!)-March 18. Awesome you are planning a March trip too!

Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound :-) I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I've always wanted to spend my birthday in WDW, I'm hoping my mom will let me have my 16th birthday in WDW... since it will be a long weekend then. I'm slowly pressuring her into it:laughing:

Thanks Sara. Oooh, sweet 16 in WDW sounds awesome. Maybe your mom will cave. :laughing:

wow that was fast!!! glad your tirp wwent well and i'm am def looking forward to your TR!! :)

Ahhh, another trip! Yay for new tickers!!! Can't wait for your trip report. Haha, think you'll finish before I finish mine?

Hi Sarah!

Welcome Back! That does seem like it went fast - can't believe you're back already! I loved your live reports - had fun thinking about you and all the fun you all we're having down there!

Looking forward to your next TR!
Karen

Wow you're home! Can't wait to read the TR. You haven't missed much on Kristen and I's! We're about to do another update soon though.

I might've mentioned the March dates earlier but I don't even remember if I did. :laughing: Anyways, they're March 12 (my birthday!)-March 18. Awesome you are planning a March trip too!

We will be there somewhere between the 10th and the 20th - so our trips will be at the same time!!!! :yay:

wow that was fast!!! glad your tirp wwent well and i'm am def looking forward to your TR!! :)

It was waaay too fast. Hopefully I can start the TR today!

Ahhh, another trip! Yay for new tickers!!! Can't wait for your trip report. Haha, think you'll finish before I finish mine?

Yep, another trip. Thank goodness for DVC. :goodvibes

Welcome home Sarah!

Glad to see you have a new ticker up! ;)

Thanks! It's always nice to have another trip to look forward to. :thumbsup2

Hi Sarah!

Welcome Back! That does seem like it went fast - can't believe you're back already! I loved your live reports - had fun thinking about you and all the fun you all we're having down there!

Looking forward to your next TR!
Karen

Yeah, Disney trips always go so fast, especially when you only go for a few days. Glad you enjoyed the live updates!

I can't believe you only have 4 days to go...you know I will be looking forward to your TR!

Wow you're home! Can't wait to read the TR. You haven't missed much on Kristen and I's! We're about to do another update soon though.

Cool, can't wait for your next update. popcorn::

We will be there somewhere between the 10th and the 20th - so our trips will be at the same time!!!! :yay:

Oooh, YAY!!! :cool1:

Welcome back Sarah!!!:goodvibes Can't wait to read all about your trip!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Angie!

Holy cow. You're trip has come and gone already?! How was Harry Potter?!?! Can't wait for your TR. Post the link when you start :woohoo:

Welcome back! It seemed like that trip just flew by, but I'm sure if felt even faster to you. Looking forward to hearing about it. Good luck on convincing your sister to chime in. It always enjoy hearing multiple points of view on trips.

Welcome home! I never did get all the way caught up on your PTR! I may just have to skip it and keep up with your TR! :laughing:

I hope you all had a great time!

Holy cow. You're trip has come and gone already?! How was Harry Potter?!?! Can't wait for your TR. Post the link when you start :woohoo:

I know, it's kind of sad actually how fast it went by. :sad2: Harry Potter was great! Crowded, but still great! :thumbsup2 Just started the TR! Hope to see ya over there.

Welcome home Sarah! Can't wait to read your TR!!!!

Thanks Kirsten!

Welcome back! It seemed like that trip just flew by, but I'm sure if felt even faster to you. Looking forward to hearing about it. Good luck on convincing your sister to chime in. It always enjoy hearing multiple points of view on trips.

It sure did fly by. We had a lot of fun though. Can't wait to share all our experience with everyone!

Welcome home! I never did get all the way caught up on your PTR! I may just have to skip it and keep up with your TR! :laughing:

I hope you all had a great time!

haha, trust me, you didn't miss too much on my PTR. I hope you'll join in on the TR though!

Welcome back Sarah, can't wait to read about your trip. It is so hot in FL during August, how did you do with the heat? And was there a lot of rain?

Let your sister's know that they should add some comments on your TR, less pressure than writing their own TR.:)

Welcome back Sarah, can't wait to read about your trip. It is so hot in FL during August, how did you do with the heat? And was there a lot of rain?

Let your sister's know that they should add some comments on your TR, less pressure than writing their own TR.:)

Yes, it was definitely hot but I hear it was hot here too...so we might as well have been in Florida! haha Seriously though I think some people kind of overreact to the FL heat. Yeah it can get uncomfortable but it's nothing we had never experienced before and you just have to take advantage of AC. As for the rain it was pretty typical summer weather...sudden showers every day but nothing that lasted too long.

I am hoping my sisters will add some comments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter